Yoox

Rsonist

Guest LucaPiano

them f*ck*ng fashion items never fit me cos im too hench, swear that site is well expensive.. a mugs game this fashion lark.if you need to buy this gear to pull a bird then i feel sorry for u imo

I still like S.I to an extent, still some of the best jackets and knitwear on the market. I wont let some modern day unfortuanate, stereotypical image of a brand ruin my liking of it.And as for the London's, can only find em on ebay mate, i been looking for a highstreet shop that stocks them for ages, its one of the many few i dont have, although i prefer the Stockholms.

yeah i know what you mean, its just the clone island brigade have f*cked it for me big time. also their charging silly prices for the new stuff.have you seen the S.I./adidas trainers? lol i hope its a joke they look awful
I only buy Autumn/Winter range S.I, their summer/spring ranges have been consistently sh*t for years now, and they are charging £400+ for some shitty paper thin bright orange bin bag. SMHAnd as for the SI/Adidas trainers, saw em today, f*ckin horrible piece.w6v2n9.jpgSNM