Sign in to follow this  
Eskay Jones

Whats croydon like?

Saw a property there today a nice 2 bedroom flat in a affluent area. but whats the surrounding area like?Im planning on moving out within 4 months wanna move out before my kid gets born.

not nice if i'm being honest.. i've visit several cousins in selhurst though and it's the thee greatest place in London

croydon is cool.. good transport links to the city.big shopping centres.crime aint much of an issue.

even i know not to move to croydon and i ain't been into London for years..were u fink all them stabbing and somone getting shot in the face normally happen!!

not nice if i'm being honest.. i've visit several cousins in selhurst though and it's the thee greatest place in London
:/ selhurst is in croydon tho

croydon is cool.. good transport links to the city.big shopping centres.crime aint much of an issue.
wut lol?son, make sure your strapped.

i know that i'm deliberately trying to contradict myself

ur from country innit?one of dem guys that thinks anyone with a dark skin complexion with a new era on is a drug dealer

This guywhere do you think you live? kingston?

i know that i'm deliberately trying to contradict myself
dsc00449oj5.jpg

ur from country innit?one of dem guys that thinks anyone with a dark skin complexion with a new era on is a drug dealer
it was a joke bro
o i c

croydon is the barcelona of england dont get it twistedwhere in croydon you thinking of going? people always say it's rough etc, but i've lived in thornton heath all my life and never had any troublesyou only get into trouble, if u go looking for it imothere will always be innocent people caught in the cross fire as well, but as a whole, it's a safe place to move toBUT if u have more money, i would personally live somewhere else lol like wandsworth or something

my auntie lives in wandsworth it's a bullcrap area. if i had money i'd stay where i am and move two roads down and buy a million pound house.