Whats croydon like?

Eskay Jones

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

croydon is cool.. good transport links to the city.big shopping centres.crime aint much of an issue.
wut lol?son, make sure your strapped.
ur from country innit?one of dem guys that thinks anyone with a dark skin complexion with a new era on is a drug dealer

croydon is cool.. good transport links to the city.big shopping centres.crime aint much of an issue.
wut lol?son, make sure your strapped.
ur from country innit?one of dem guys that thinks anyone with a dark skin complexion with a new era on is a drug dealer
it was a joke bro
o i c

croydon is the barcelona of england dont get it twistedwhere in croydon you thinking of going? people always say it's rough etc, but i've lived in thornton heath all my life and never had any troublesyou only get into trouble, if u go looking for it imothere will always be innocent people caught in the cross fire as well, but as a whole, it's a safe place to move toBUT if u have more money, i would personally live somewhere else lol like wandsworth or something