Brixton Monay

Fresh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you manage to get in touch with that girl JJ?
Nah lol, I got her FB though (nice one for that again) but never contacted her, she'd think I was a right weirdo.
thats wiki..see JJ the thing is Wolverhampton,Walsall,Wednsebury,Dudley, they all have their own post code.. but West Bromwich has a 0121 landline & a B71, B70 post code...Sandwell is a council... not a place.. half of Great Barr is part of Sandwell council yet Great Barr is in Birmingham..
Every official website on the internet will tell you it's not in Birmingham.Any baggies fan will tell you it's not in Birmingham.http://www.laws.sandwell.gov.uk/ccm/portal/
Sandwell lies in the heart of the West Midlands, in an area of the UK known as "The Black Country". There are six main towns which make up Sandwell; Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Wednesbury and West Bromwich.
Its just simply not in Birmingham.
please don't turn this debate about football its really not needed... But i accept what your saying.. i usually say lets go Birmingham instead of saying lets go town.. The thing that makes me believe West Bromwich is part of brum is the post code and land line... Al Bundy i can rep Birmingham.. i'm a born & bred brummy.. born and raised in Handsworth for most of my life so it's not a case of i'm beggining i'm simply not.. i just assume West Bromwich is part of brum..

LOL, JJ's not having itDoesn't want Snoop to rep Birmingham
Would you want Snoop repping somewhere you're from?
woah
lol it aint even that, it just isn't truecome like saying essex is in london, kirkby is in liverpool or stockport is in manchester
i understand now

• 5 months later...