Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

petrol

15 pounds a day, your either driving on 4 flat tyres / somethings f*cked on your whippetrol does rinse me though and I only drive a 1.8, but its a f*ck*ng thirsty one.10 every other day

Guest WAVESURFER
edit:- i dont know what the f*ck i was thinking writing that
LOL them edits there.

lol @ £15 a daydont even use that much on my ride and my sh*t drinks and lol at being on 5th gear driving 30mph what do u drive a micra?

norf to easteast to norfand i clokd if u stay in the middle lane on the a406 doin 50 u save baaaaaaare petrolbut then it takes forevea to get there

I spend about £40 every couple of months.Rarely drive.
need to stop drivin errywereeven places in walkin distance i will drive toi mus b the laziest guy alive nowonly exercise i get is gym

Guest Triple XXX

i was spending about 20 every week or every other week n i had a 2.0but true say i only drove to the shops n petrol station

On the A406 east to north and then back will not cost £15 a day unless you are driving something like a 3 litre I would imagine. I have done driving in a 1.8 on that same mission you have done and have not needed to put in £15 a day. Unless of course you are just putting petrol in the tank for the sake of it.

i fill up my tank for £98 and a bit and lasts longer than. u should jus fill up once and see how u manage it. the people who put bit by bit just spend about the same or more than those who fill up one time imo