petrol

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

There's sum right sneaky cameras on the A2 into greewich, all hidden behind walls and sh*t, i swear they're supposed to make them highly visible
the cameras on the A2 are a bitch I dont even f*ck with those
LOL them A2 cameras - you can see them from a mile away apart from that sneaky one behind the wall.As for the A406 - f*ck that A-road. Even at 2am its packed. Bare northwest guys in 206 CC's

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait till August. 2 year probation period is up. Currently no points and I want to keep it that way.
sh*t, just realised I've had my licence.... *checks paperwork* 2 years today!Doesn't feel that long coz I wasn't driving for a while at first.

Can't wait till August. 2 year probation period is up. Currently no points and I want to keep it that way.
May be possibly very pissed.Driving to pick up my girl from a rave and got flashed. However, it must be a dodgy camera because I was doing 30 and it went off.Almost like I jinxed myself writing the above. It's on the Camden Road heading to Camden pretty much opposite the prison. Just a heads up for people.

I know the one you mean Titan. It's a sneaky one that just jumps out at you as you start going up a slight hill if your not concentrating. I'm not 100% sure & I hope I'm wrong for your sake but that little part of Camden road is a 20mph zone. Holloway School, the John Barns Library and no less than 3 ped crossings are near it.Camden Road is f*cked for speeding cameras. Off the top of my head I can think of 5 all within 300 yards of each other starting from that sneaky one just after the city & islington college.

So I shouldn't expect a letter?
I hope you don't but my brother is in a similar position. Just waiting to see if he'll get that dreaded letter that ends his DL & he has to start all again.If your sure it was 30 mph zone then you should be cool. You know it could have been a car near you. Was they any?

None what so ever. It was like 3am.In fact I just remembered there is a red light camera not too far if you are heading to Holloway, but you would have to be a f*ck*ng idiot to miss that. Who knows. Maybe I will have some luck.

i seriously abused the fact when i had my company car and didnt realise the cost and never evn looked at the price per gallon. Now i find myself checking before i go into the petrol station.my new car guzzles diesel like a cunting tank ive spent over £200 in petrol this month ffs