Sign in to follow this  
Lieutenant

On the subject of tattoos

Was gonna book myself in on gettin a 3/4 length sleeve the other day but decided to leave it for a whileThat lightnin bolt looks alright imo but wouldnt get it/youd have to be in a certain proffesion to get that sh*t

Yeah anyone got any new tatts?Getting half sleeve done next month
What sleeve you gettin?Im gonna get one of them koi fish/japanese style ones just from the top to just past the elbow onto my forarem

Not too sure how to explain it but prayer hands with dog tags around them instead of rosary beads. Some writing on the dog tags.Them some other misc. sh*t round the arm.Spent 2 years trying to perfect it lol

whats half sleeve?
A sleeve is the whole of your arm done so a half sleeve is just half your arm gettin fully done, so either the full of your forearm or the full of your upper arm

Not too sure how to explain it but prayer hands with dog tags around them instead of rosary beads. Some writing on the dog tags.Them some other misc. sh*t round the arm.Spent 2 years trying to perfect it lol
:lol: Yeah, needs to be done really if your gettin a big pieceFirst one i got when i was 16 and i just got it just for the sake of it, not sayin i regret it or anythin but its just a little pointless That piece sounds good though, seen quite a few with the prayer/rosary beads one

yeh i got another tat recently, got a blue rose on my wrist need to get it touched up soon tho. if tatts never cost so much i would literally be covered by now. planning to get my next one on my side.

In 5 years i want a tattoo on the side of my neck
Do you work?/What as?Ive been interested in gettin a tattoo on my neck (not a little bit on the back cause thats been rinsed) but couldnt get one cause i feel it would hinder my career path

In 5 years i want a tattoo on the side of my neck
Do you work?/What as?Ive been interested in gettin a tattoo on my neck (not a little bit on the back cause thats been rinsed) but couldnt get one cause i feel it would hinder my career path
I'm a college student at the moment.. i don't think it will hinder my career of being an a&r and ect..

i was gonna get a tat on my neck, risky i know being a girl and all but i got it behind my ear instead.

i was gonna get a tat on my neck, risky i know being a girl and all but i got it behind my ear instead.
Yeah, i know quite a few girls that have got theres behind their ear..one girl who sings i know just got a music note behind here ear which doesnt look too bad..its better for girls to get them on their neck area because you can easily hide it plus some look good on girls aswell

oi i might get outlaw tatted on my forearm in old english, the streets be feeling that sh*t

lol at these niggas. gif opportunities galore
<_< This nigga.I remember when I first heard 'No Base'.Now look.

lol at these niggas. gif opportunities galore
<_< This nigga.I remember when I first heard 'No Base'.Now look.
DISGUSTING. f*ck listening to any of his tunes past or present now. im not bumping no battymans musicbun fire

still umm'in and ahh'in about getting a tatt on my hand.wanted on my wrist for the longest, but thats a bit moist i reckon.that one's scorchers got is a bit naff imo.

a thunderbolt, and an anchor?dnt even wanna know what sort of cryptic message this istitanic with storms ?/wudnt get a tatoocant think of anything = dont actually want anything