On the subject of tattoos

Lieutenant

Not too sure how to explain it but prayer hands with dog tags around them instead of rosary beads. Some writing on the dog tags.Them some other misc. sh*t round the arm.Spent 2 years trying to perfect it lol
:lol: Yeah, needs to be done really if your gettin a big pieceFirst one i got when i was 16 and i just got it just for the sake of it, not sayin i regret it or anythin but its just a little pointless That piece sounds good though, seen quite a few with the prayer/rosary beads one

yeh i got another tat recently, got a blue rose on my wrist need to get it touched up soon tho. if tatts never cost so much i would literally be covered by now. planning to get my next one on my side.

In 5 years i want a tattoo on the side of my neck
Do you work?/What as?Ive been interested in gettin a tattoo on my neck (not a little bit on the back cause thats been rinsed) but couldnt get one cause i feel it would hinder my career path
I'm a college student at the moment.. i don't think it will hinder my career of being an a&r and ect..

i was gonna get a tat on my neck, risky i know being a girl and all but i got it behind my ear instead.
Yeah, i know quite a few girls that have got theres behind their ear..one girl who sings i know just got a music note behind here ear which doesnt look too bad..its better for girls to get them on their neck area because you can easily hide it plus some look good on girls aswell