fao : CARPE

VENOM

and people say i chat sh*t. brasilian president blasted Gordon brown on a visit to brazil by saying "this financial crisis is man made, caused by white people with blue eyes who think they know it all. the poorer nations who were never really part of globalisation had nothing to do with it, and are more victims than participators of this crisis and as such they should not be rallied about like this was some global problem"http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/po...es-1655354.htmllets list other things white people with blue eyes have caused in the world?-WW1-WW2-The crusades-HIV-war on terror-WWIII-End of the worlddiscuss

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Financial crisis 'caused by white men with blue eyes'With Brown at his side, Brazilian leader apportions blame for global recessionBy Andrew Grice, Political EditorReutersThis is a crisis that was caused by people, white with blue eyes. And before the crisis they looked as if they knew everything about economics," he said. "Once again the great part of the poor in the world that were still not yet [getting] their share of development that was caused by globalisation, they were the first ones to suffer."Since I am not acquainted with any black bankers, I can only say that this part of humanity that is the major victim of the world crisis, these people should pay for the crisis? I cannot accept that. If the G20 becomes a meeting just to set another meeting, we'll be discredited and the crisis can deepen."

Guest WAVESURFER
Do you think ALL white people are responsible for the things you stated?
Nah, he's just blaming you, I think.Don't have it.
Don't wind me up homeboy.
Whoa there, little buddy.I don't want any trouble.

This is the type of brainwash to suck in people like Venom (NO HOMO) to thinking it is all white peoples faultIN8874184British-Pr_155704t.jpgYeah, its all white people fault lol
The Brazil PM is saying white people that have caused it. Tell me how he's wrong?
It's not just a white problem tho, is it?

Guest PROFIT2
This is the type of brainwash to suck in people like Venom (NO HOMO) to thinking it is all white peoples faultIN8874184British-Pr_155704t.jpgYeah, its all white people fault lol
The Brazil PM is saying white people that have caused it. Tell me how he's wrong?
oh so what no black people took out credit/mortgages they couldnt afford to pay back either?allow blamming a whole race for somethinggettin boring now.

oh so what no black people took out credit/mortgages they couldnt afford to pay back either?allow blamming a whole race for somethinggettin boring now.