Women and tattoos

Da Luv Doc

TBH, I find tattoos on women vile!!!Why degrade your body with that sh*t???You want to feel unique, yet you are coping everyone else, no matter how difficult your design was to make, at least 400 bitches have the same thing.The bottom of the back one = Sheep movements and looks slaggy!!!Some nastiness!!!Ladies: Why do you want a tattoo???If you have one, why did you want it???Gents:How do you feel about women with tatoos???Would you want your gurl to get one if she wanted one???

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure 98% of the girls that you see with tattoos couldnt care less if you dont like it, despite being sexist your letting it bother you way too much, some look nice some dont, same as with mens tattoos.
TBH, I find that if the gurl isn't into the rock and roll/ head banger lifestyle, then there is no need.Allow abusing your body to follow your friends, f*ck*ng crazy!!!If she has a tatt, shes below me tbh

Natalie, do you have some???Was it initially you thought it was cool???No sending at all, I am a bit OTT, but mean no harm, I just like to express my view and exagurate it.But, I look at women and feel that the devalueness in countries like this to be alot, like everyone wants to be famous for doing nothing.

Im sure 98% of the girls that you see with tattoos couldnt care less if you dont like it, despite being sexist your letting it bother you way too much, some look nice some dont, same as with mens tattoos.
TBH, I find that if the gurl isn't into the rock and roll/ head banger lifestyle, then there is no need.Allow abusing your body to follow your friends, f*ck*ng crazy!!!If she has a tatt, shes below me tbh
Your a lost cause.

Guest WAVESURFER
Your a d*ckhead.

how hard is it to find a girl without a tattoe though?thing with you is even though you claim to have a chick who aint loose and dont go zante and aint white and dont suck d*ck and aint been nappa and dont have a tattoo and dont like only black boys and aint a chav and dont live in south london and dont have a facebook and didnt go a girls school and aint had more than 3 men and is 10 out of 10 on looks, you still seem to care about the girls that do and are not what your girl is.ya girls virtual reality fam.

how hard is it to find a girl without a tattoe though?thing with you is even though you claim to have a chick who aint loose and dont go zante and aint white and dont suck d*ck and aint been nappa and dont have a tattoo and dont like only black boys and aint a chav and dont live in south london and dont have a facebook and didnt go a girls school and aint had more than 3 men and is 10 out of 10 on looks, you still seem to care about the girls that do and are not what your girl is.ya girls virtual reality fam.
:lol:some binary chick