Letting people live their life

Parrist

When people say this on here is this a way of shutting down peoples opinions on things?At what point is my opinion on someone seen as not letting them live their life?I have a cousin.She always has something to say about something. Yesterday we were in Westfield doing a bit of shopping. I was buying a pair of trainers and we see a girl wearing them shiny leggings in front of us. She was sexy still.Anyway, my cousin noticed a tattoo on her wrist saying "Benjamin". Then starting ranting on to about how she's stupid for getting it done blah blah the guy will probably leave her.I was likeBitch (I didn't really say that)How do you know its not her sons nameOr a family member/friend that passed awayShe's like well I'm just saying if it is her boyfriend then it was a stupid move.I didn't want to get into some long debate with her about why this total stranger got this name tatt'd on her arm so I just told her to live her life.But the point of me telling you this is that the above story was a very suitable time to tell her to live her life.Some posts on here aren't.First person to reply "live your life" is a salad tosser.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

same can be said for the expression;"it's my opinion though"normally attributed to bellends that chat constant sh*t and use that as some sort of bellend free pass.
i was gonna say something like thisit tends to be what people say when they cant be arsed to go further into debate about it cos explaining it is long and wont lead to anything.race topics religious topics and political topics will get this the most cos for these subjects there is no one size fits all answer.

same can be said for the expression;"it's my opinion though"normally attributed to bellends that chat constant sh*t and use that as some sort of bellend free pass.
Hate when people do this. Nicely ends the conversation/debate. Half the time they say it because they can't actually justify/elaborate on their point.