Rafael Van Der Vaart

Jens_Lengman

Real Madrid will complete the signing of Rafael Van der Vaart next week after negotiations are concluded following their game with Hamburg in London, according to Marca.The Spanish giants have lodged a new bid of 10million euros (£7.8m) and expect that to be accepted allowing talks to begin between the clubs and the player's representative.With Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival from Manchester United looking increasingly unlikely, Madrid have turned their attentions to other players after Bernd Schuster pleaded with the club's hierarchy to add to his squad.Van der Vaart has been on the club's wanted list for months, but with all the focus placed on signing just one player Los Merengues are now having to push on with Plan B.The Holland international recently expressed an interest in joining the Primera Liga champions, paving the way for an approach."If I leave Hamburg it will only be for a big club like Real Madrid," said the 25-year-old.RelentedHamburg meet Real Madrid in the Emirates Cup at Arsenal's stadium on Saturday and then play Juventus on Sunday, giving Van der Vaart two chances to showcase his talent to Schuster.Ramon Calderon has backed down over his plans not to sign anyone should Ronaldo not be available and relented for the sake of the coach who asked for new faces to freshen things up.According to Marca, Hamburg have decided to sell and will use the money to find a replacement and, after turning down just 6million euros (£4.7m) last week, are expected to accept the improved offer.Schuster is believed to have asked sporting director, Predrag Mijatovic, on 10th July, to do a deal with Hamburg after initial contact was made and a deal appeared to be possible.
sick signing, price tag is most surprising. Nasri cost more for us, Deco at 30 more for Chelsea and Robbie Keane more than double for Liverpool and talk of bently for £15m puts things into perspective with how inflated prices for English players costBare clubs slipped

------------RVN---------------robben---sniejder---vdv--hmm familiaranyways Real squad is massive

Guest Van Der Wavy
what, you trying to say Real CM are slow? bar Diarra, when Real counter att, who doesn't get fwd???he won't be able to keep up unless he starts as 2nd striker, and he's not clinical enough to play that role.all of them have more pace them him.
He has ENOUGH pace...And if you don't think VDV is clinical? Then boy...Man will terrorise La Liga.

sorry not having that, look at his head starttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...and I meant not clinical enough for a 2nd striker, can't see him getting 20 goals tbh.Don't get me wrong, he's a sick baller, just better suited to a team that passes a lot more them Real.

sorry not having that, look at his head starttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...and I meant not clinical enough for a 2nd striker, can't see him getting 20 goals tbh.Don't get me wrong, he's a sick baller, just better suited to a team that passes a lot more them Real.
lmfao, llow ever getting left over that distance having that head start WOW. he's still sick, will do well at real i think. Cant believe that price.

what, you trying to say Real CM are slow? bar Diarra, when Real counter att, who doesn't get fwd???he won't be able to keep up unless he starts as 2nd striker, and he's not clinical enough to play that role.all of them have more pace them him.
Lol @ not clinical enoughhe gets strikers numbers every seasonand for sh*t sides he will score BARE if he gets a chance at Realtbh this is the guy we should be signing rather than f*ck*ng Barry

Guest Van Der Wavy
sjdfgiaohgbaerhaerheahadsfnbhastjsr6jLMFAO @ that video...Make me wanna change my Vip2 alias...Again, he has enough pace for a CENTRAL midfielder...