Rafael Van Der Vaart

Jens_Lengman

Riquelme isnt even that slow....there are some slow players with decent acceleration however.fletcher is one of the slowest players of all time.

quality player.but like Diego he needs good players around him in order to shine.which is a shame really.interested to know who exactlly is signing him though.cause with Hiddink leaving the summer this kinda sounds like a Roman signing.

Riquelme isnt even that slow....there are some slow players with decent acceleration however.fletcher is one of the slowest players of all time.
lol....BUT tbh he doesn't even run, he just walks across the pitch pinging them balls and them defence killing pass's but riquelme is slow no argument bout it

Nah he can play left wing still... would be a gud signing for any team really and the guy shits all over malouda....guess Quaresma won't be staying if this happens
lol quaresma will still come here . Apparently hes happy , confident and all the players/staff like him . I dont think hes playin much atm is because we dont wanna be bumped for him in the summer. I could defo see VDV play a big part here.

not saying hes not slow but hes not THAT slow theres loads more slower players, bare time i seen him run and think that cant be riquelme coz that guys going at a decent speed.

Guest Wu-Tang

Playing VDV on the wing is a collosal waste of his talentsBosingwa-------Terry----------Carvalho----------Cole-----------------------------Essien------------------------------------------Lampard-------------Van Der Vaart---------Is how he would be played, he will go the way of Deco if he comes and plays for chelsea though

quality player.but like Diego he needs good players around him in order to shine.which is a shame really.interested to know who exactlly is signing him though.cause with Hiddink leaving the summer this kinda sounds like a Roman signing.
LMFAOYou do yourself no favours.Ramos loves the 4-4-2. VDV could never play in a 4-4-2. He can only play as a 3rd/AM in a 3-man midfield or better yet, a second striker...VDV is a proper #10. For him to shine, everything has to revolve around him, which was never gonna REALLY happen at Real Madrid, especially after Ramos took over. It's a shame, because under Schuster, he was slowly starting to murk. Who remembers to the 1st few months and the performances and some of the f*cked goals he was scoring?I knew it was a wrap, when Madrid played Barcelona (Ramos' 2nd game in charge I think), Madrid are a goal down with & Ramos brings on some unknown reserve player, instead of his best attacking option which was VDV. Was destined to be violated from then.Should go Juventus.