MGMT

Guest Wu-Tang

Guest Wu-Tang

Have had these guys album for a while now, after hearing Kids on Absolute radio at workEven though its only two of their songs I really listen toKidsandElectric FeelI think they are really goodAnyone else listen?

they make skanking musicheard the kids tune through fifa, den someone showed me electric feel. at first I thought it was bullshit untill i got high and da sh*t was bangingtbh fifa brainwashes you, all i hear are dese jams so i learn to like it
This is how I heard Electric Feel aswell, out in EindhovenAt that point in time I thought it was the sickest choon I'd heardThought it was big even when I got back to reality

Have had these guys album for a while now, after hearing Kids on Absolute radio at workEven though its only two of their songs I really listen toKidsandElectric FeelI think they are really goodAnyone else listen?
loool their the only songs i like 2 electric feel is a f*ck*ng tune tho

saw them live at reading last yearthey are sickso sick, time to pretend is their best song:I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.Let's make some music, make some money, find some models for wives.I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and f*ck with the stars.You man the island and the cocaine and the elegant cars.if you like them, download some Empire of The Sun tunes, similar sound

Guest Wu-Tang
if you like them, download some Empire of The Sun tunes, similar sound
Was just gonna come in here and say that, they are good as well, although they do sound a bit too "MGMT'ish"Tune.
Lol was also going to make a thread about these but since I only liked this one song from them, decided against it lolMight give the whole album a listen since I have itanyway...IS IT REAAAAAAAL NOW

• 4 months later...