Pele: "Maradona is not a good role model" Diego "Pele lost his virginity to a man"

HangTheDJ

Pele Lost His Virginity To A Man - Diego MaradonaThe Argentine coach responded to claims made by the Brazil that he is not a good role model, and he did not hold back...Diego Maradona has reacted to claims made by Pele that he is not a good role model for children, by declaring that he lost his virginity with a man.The Brazilian legend claimed last week that both Ronaldo and Robinho have taken drugs, and that Maradona is not someone to look up to because of his history with narcotics.The Argentine coach was asked for his thoughts on these statements at a press conference today, and did not twist his words when responding."What do you want me to say? He debuted (lost his virginity) with a lad (a man)," is what the coach told a press conference, attended by Goal.com's Martin Decaux."I don't know is that's a good example or a bad one."This response prompted plenty of laughter from many of the journalists present at the conference but it is unlikely to go down to well with the Brazilian, nor with some onlookers, due to content that could be viewed as homophobic.Pele has already had to track back on his claims that Robinho had taken drugs, after the Manchester City man threatened to take legal action.The now retired Pele claimed that what had been quoted was a "misunderstanding" and suggested the drugs claims were not true.This latest remark by Maradona has dragged the Brazilian legend into the spotlight yet again and it will be intriguing to see if, or how, he reacts to the comments.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/585/argentina/...-diego-maradonaDiego adore.gifadore.gifadore.gif

If i was on this football ting as a yout and took it serious, id have quotes like this in the paper everyday.Maradona is my hero