Italian Guy Breaks Fritzl's record

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX
Police have arrested a man and his son on suspicion of raping their daughters in the northern Italian city of Turin.The son was allegedly encouraged to imitate his father, who reportedly kept his daughter captive in a dark room for 25 years, sexually abusing her.Italian media say the first victim, given the pseudonym "Laura", is now 34 and is having psychological treatment.Laura alerted the police, who now believe that the 63-year-old man's son also raped his own four daughters.Laura's abuse is believed to have started when she was nine years old.Italian media say the case echoes that of Josef Fritzl, the Austrian man jailed for life on 19 March for having kept his daughter as a sex slave in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her seven children.Italian police announced the arrest of the 63-year-old man, an itinerant trader, and his 40-year-old son on Friday
. dnt even know hw the f*ck the son agreed to this

i thought the world would end within a week bout 2yrs ago, when i read in the mirror about a british boy of 18 robbing an elderly couple's home, tying them up and raping the woman AND the man!i see we still have a wee bit to go yet.
sorry but u made this up.
Carpe has a pretty sick mind. Not the good kind of sick.