gucci remix

Uncle Man

Beat's nice, i think that string loop gets a bit monotonous, maybe cut it up a bit in the verses, and then have the full loop kick back in for the chorus. Oh, i like the way it switches up a bit after the rapping stops.

yh used to have a snare in the verse but took it out cus it seemed to clutter/slowdown proceedings + feel like its more impatful to have the tom come in in the chorus sector,and let the verse just float,mite throw in a few well placed hits though,hopefully finish the track of soon,few glitches in there stillre the string bmc- that only happens in the verse then switch to guitar in the chorus playing a diffrent pattern,this may be the switch up yr referring to after the vox,its the same during ,maybe just cant hear it clearly with the vox over itsafe for the feedback though some foods for thought defo

• 2 weeks later...

how about this oneagain not mixed,the cymbol has come out very crashy and u cant really hear the clap or wat have uhopefully i will be able to sort this out in audacity,also will take off some of the dr strangelove sample that was on the track b4 i put the acapella on itany thoughts

• 3 weeks later...