Sign in to follow this  
FANTA

Dem situations dere

Aight ill begin innit.Was seeing some girl when I was in secondary school.Girl was nice and all that but her lil' sister was one of them 9/10 stunners, no hype.But she was never about as she was flying around modelling and what not. And even when she was about she was extremely rude, so no-one bothered.Anyways roll on these times, some random adds me on msn. I accept just to see who it is and lo and behold its said younger sister.Lil bit of internet banter and she's bang on it. Asked me for my number and has been calling/txt'ing ever since.Now thing is I don't think she remembers who I am. Cause back then I was a very BIG guy. But what's saved me soo far is the fact that her older sister (my ex) moved out time ago.So what you reckon I should do?Dead her off?Remind her who I am?Disclaimer - I've already linked her. Just want you mans/girls to clear my conscious. Safesafesafesafe.

Guest Triple XXX

hw she get ur msn if she dnt know who u r?quite a par tbh

Guest Lisa Turtle

You need to tell her who you are.If I was in her position then found out way later when I'd caught feelings I would be really angry at you.

Just bang her and five mins after turn & say 'Hey, you remember back in the day when **insert a lil story from school days**Her enquirys fron there wil bring out the rest

Guest Triple XXX

bang her n in the middle of it go"this aint hw ur sister used to do it"

I would link her.Assume she already knows that you used to go out with her sister. I would. If she asks then say yeah you did, but of she doesn't don't bring it up.f*ck the sh*t out of her and make her know that she is just a link.PS: Were you some Eric Cartman type fat bastard or something?

lol at having a consciencebag of bricks bruv
This post has answered a personal dilema of mineThanks for the advice sir

Guest Wavelength
dont understand y u wouldnt beat it. go tru bruddaalso dont understand that 'i was a BIG guy stuff.'
:!:

how did she add u on msn if she didnt know who u were?

dont understand y u wouldnt beat it. go tru bruddaalso dont understand that 'i was a BIG guy stuff.'
+
how did she add u on msn if she didnt know who u were?
= this topic is a work of fiction ??

she must know who u areshes like 'o rah ____ turned buff'deal with it an dont say anything, i bet ur jus secretly upset that she doesn't remember the old you

Do you genuinly not understand or r you just bein Brisco?? Hes used to be fat. Not as attractive as he is now. Hes changed. Whats the problem?

Do you genuinly not understand or r you just bein Brisco?? Hes used to be fat. Not as attractive as he is now. Hes changed. Whats the problem?
I think finding yourself attractive = Homosexual on vip2.