Dem situations dere

FANTA

Aight ill begin innit.Was seeing some girl when I was in secondary school.Girl was nice and all that but her lil' sister was one of them 9/10 stunners, no hype.But she was never about as she was flying around modelling and what not. And even when she was about she was extremely rude, so no-one bothered.Anyways roll on these times, some random adds me on msn. I accept just to see who it is and lo and behold its said younger sister.Lil bit of internet banter and she's bang on it. Asked me for my number and has been calling/txt'ing ever since.Now thing is I don't think she remembers who I am. Cause back then I was a very BIG guy. But what's saved me soo far is the fact that her older sister (my ex) moved out time ago.So what you reckon I should do?Dead her off?Remind her who I am?Disclaimer - I've already linked her. Just want you mans/girls to clear my conscious. Safesafesafesafe.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would link her.Assume she already knows that you used to go out with her sister. I would. If she asks then say yeah you did, but of she doesn't don't bring it up.f*ck the sh*t out of her and make her know that she is just a link.PS: Were you some Eric Cartman type fat bastard or something?