Dem situations dere

FANTA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh oki thought he meant like he was the big man on campus. i thought he was tellin us he was the black zack morrisif thts wot he meant fair enough - however r u SURE.
lol @ the black zack. lol @ zacks grey mobile phone. lol @ the episode wer jesse was addicted to caffeine tablets. lol. I digress. Erm I'm PRETTY sure. Not 100% tho. I was wonderin y u were givin him such a hard time. I understand now u just felt threatened :D
Do you genuinly not understand or r you just bein Brisco?? Hes used to be fat. Not as attractive as he is now. Hes changed. Whats the problem?
I think finding yourself attractive = Homosexual on vip2.
Everything = Homosexual on vip2.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

Love love love Zack, sexy motherchuckaCould never never understand why Kelly left him for that dumb college bastard.But slater's dimples:wub:To this day they still get me.I hear he's a womaniser though

Didn't even know that! I mustve missed that episode or maybe you made it up in your head u black reject.And y the lack of Saved by the bell appreciation people?? We've established he shud 'f*ck the sh*t out of her' and that u man need 2 find better ways of sayin make sweet love.At least appreciate California Dreams or sutn

LOL @ Black reject.You aint no fan.How could you not know Zack and I shared an episode of magic.We even kissed.
Are you questioning my fanity?? I dont know how I missed that episode tho. Back in the day it was The Childrens Channel first and life second!

Guest Triple XXX

lol and deflationg mans ago in his own topiche prob didnt mean big man as in the big boos of the roads bt he'll b in no doubt that that avenue is now closedlmao

Your welcome Lisa. Now how did it feel bein lumbered with the shittest guy on the show?? Did it make you feel like Candy Love from that RACIST dulux advert??About 'we know the colours that go' :D
How was that racist?
ONE person left with NOTHIN. And that last coupling...seen. Then in case you were in any doubt, their little motto at the end 'we know the colours that go'. Tryna take us 4 the weakest link or a modern day Lisa Turtle sans Screech! Dulux took the piss
f*ck u man lettin these broads talk about saved by the bell tho. what is this?but also f*ck sozes for sayin shes a fan and not remembering certain sh*t. them fake fans
:D Shaddap stan