Ironik - Tiny Dancer (ft. Chipmunk, Elton John)

UN.Muzik

The video is very well done, didn't realise Chipmunk was on this track til I saw the video on Kiss earlier todayThe chorus is large IMO Ironik and Chipmunk have just reached some crazy heights, sometimes I don't even realise how big these dudes have become all of a sudden mainstrem-wiseSure to do well in terms of chart positionWhat do you lot think?

lool I don't like this song 1 bit (probably didn't show that in my post)I'm talking from a mainstream perspective Thing is almost EVERY mainstream effort (except Take You Back) has been sh*t IMO, but it's got to the point where I can just accept it for what it is And Grime's Son is swag

lool I don't like this song 1 bit (probably didn't show that in my post)I'm talking from a mainstream perspective Thing is almost EVERY mainstream effort (except Take You Back) has been sh*t IMO, but it's got to the point where I can just accept it for what it is And Grime's Son is swag
L - I - A - R you love this tune

Guest Triple XXX

its OKtbh i like when people just put out what they feel and are not pressured by labels or they put out what they think will sell the mostim nt too sure with Ironik, first 2 singles i thought he had total control inm nt too sure with this one

its OKtbh i like when people just put out what they feel and are not pressured by labels or they put out what they think will sell the mostim nt too sure with Ironik, first 2 singles i thought he had total control inm nt too sure with this one
Man's a slave to his label You think he specifically asked to use Elton John's - Tiny Dancer, knowing how much money it would take to clear the sample (along with man like Sting and Phil Collins, to clear an Elton John sample is 5 figure business)These guys think adding (feat. Elton John) might help its chart position, fact is he did nothing on this track (the chorus is from the original song Tiny Dancer), he's not in the video Ironik owes ALOT to his label

Guest Triple XXX
Man's a slave to his label You think he specifically asked to use Elton John's - Tiny Dancer, knowing how much money it would take to clear the sample (along with man like Sting and Phil Collins, to clear an Elton John sample is 5 figure business)These guys think adding (feat. Elton John) might help its chart position, fact is he did nothing on this track (the chorus is from the original song Tiny Dancer), he's not in the video Ironik owes ALOT to his label
yea its true stillbut he's doin alright tho in terms of sales

Guest Triple XXX

if true then i do rate him, i rate the artists who r jus havin fun with it doin what they wanty ive never rated Skepta coz he tries too hard to do what seems like it'd b a hit for him

Guest Triple XXX

nah Ironik's been makin these kinda tunes from i dnt know wen, tbh i dnt kno of him makin any other time of musicSkepta on the other hand make normal grimy tunes then his singles are sunglasses at night and rolex sweep?nah mate