G20 Summit

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know technically what man are saying is correctBut i feel robbed after actually reading the article man in his 30's dies of natural causes? :/ then i watched the videothat aint no protestwhere are the burning cars?why arent the police cowering in fear?who is that guy bleeding from the head?why is noone backing it?come like man went there to sing happy songs an get f*cked up by jakessmh

I know technically what man are saying is correctBut i feel robbed after actually reading the article man in his 30's dies of natural causes? :/ then i watched the videothat aint no protestwhere are the burning cars?why arent the police cowering in fear?who is that guy bleeding from the head?why is noone backing it?come like man went there to sing happy songs an get f*cked up by jakessmh
:/it was meant to be a protest, not a riot. the different campaigns that were there didn't go there with the intention of f*ck*ng up feds. certain heads just got abit too hyped up.

"The police should let us dribble out when we need to," said June Rogers, a gardener from south London. "We've just come on a peaceful protest. We've got fire in our belly and we want to say something and be heard, we are just ordinary people but they made the situation worse."feelin ms rogersfire in our belly

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

what i wanna see is 3m people deep storming excel building or the city of london. police horses? ttkk how to deal wiv dat and make them chuck man of from his back.frontline mandem come in their own home made riot gearthese lot just made the police look 'ard. secondly, if i was in such a riot.. i would be banging up photographers and cameramen tbh.

Some buildings in the City had been boarded up in anticipation of trouble, with staff warned to work from home or dress down.As protesters began to gather, after 11am, some City workers were seen waving £10 notes at them from office windows.
LMFAO
:lol: sick guys, would wave dat tenner wid passion

Some buildings in the City had been boarded up in anticipation of trouble, with staff warned to work from home or dress down.As protesters began to gather, after 11am, some City workers were seen waving £10 notes at them from office windows.
LMFAO