Sign in to follow this  
Black.

Wasted: Drugs in britain

Big showSky 183They tried that marli ting khat, looks interestingSalvia divinorum>> f*cked

dont know how people can enjoy salvia
lol salvia was SICKsucks that the trip is so short thoughfirst i start laughin because i feel bare wierd, start moving my arms and i feel like a puppet on a string and my joints are just loose, like i is a puppetthan it just felt like i was underwater and there was a current going against me and my puppet self and i was swimmin in the air i could feel the water rushing past my face and body, i started swimmin backwards and felt like i was going with the flowthan i come down to jamal laughing his ass of sittin by a tree and superstition wide-eyed on the field just floating around

When I done it before it just fealt like i was in a big sand pit and was being sucked in lol. Fealt bare weird. Then it was like I could feel a sweat patch on my leg and one on my stomach lol. was f*cked up

lol salvia was SICKsucks that the trip is so short thoughfirst i start laughin because i feel bare wierd, start moving my arms and i feel like a puppet on a string and my joints are just loose, like i is a puppetthan it just felt like i was underwater and there was a current going against me and my puppet self and i was swimmin in the air i could feel the water rushing past my face and body, i started swimmin backwards and felt like i was going with the flowthan i come down to jamal laughing his ass of sittin by a tree and superstition wide-eyed on the field just floating around
lol yea, i had positive experiences the first few times but then it just became tiresome, i found that there was no euphoria and sometimes the trips just got too insane. at least on shrooms and acid i still know who i am and what im doing but on salvia i thought i was a singular molecule floating through space for what seemed like a year (was only 10 mins in reality) i started getting this same trip every time so i said f*ck it, its not a drug for me.Also thers a documentary airing on BBC 3 soon, about legal highs. i helped contribute a lot of information about a great MDMA like research chemical called mephedrone, but i refused to be shown on cam for obvius reasons lol. It should be a informative show for those interested in drug experimentation.

what?u man link up to take drugs?
LOL

lol yea, i had positive experiences the first few times but then it just became tiresome, i found that there was no euphoria and sometimes the trips just got too insane. at least on shrooms and acid i still know who i am and what im doing but on salvia i thought i was a singular molecule floating through space for what seemed like a year (was only 10 mins in reality) i started getting this same trip every time so i said f*ck it, its not a drug for me.Also thers a documentary airing on BBC 3 soon, about legal highs. i helped contribute a lot of information about a great MDMA like research chemical called mephedrone, but i refused to be shown on cam for obvius reasons lol. It should be a informative show for those interested in drug experimentation.
LMFAO