Rosicky " I Almost Threw In The Towel Still "

Heero Yuy

Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky has revealed that he was worried that he might have to retire from professional football after sustaining a serious tendon injury.The Czech Republic international has been sidelined for the past 14 months but is targeting a return to action before the end of the 2008-09 Premier League campaign."When you have two operations and are still in constant pain for almost a year, of course I thought I would never play again," Rosicky is quoted as saying in The Sun."It’s been a very difficult time. I had so many scans and saw so many doctors around Europe."But now, at last, I know the knee is all right and I will soon play again. And that is such a good feeling."The 28-year-old recently suffered a further injury setback just before he was expected to turn out for the Gunners' reserves, but the former Borussia Dortmund star insists it is nothing more than a minor blip."I now have a groin injury," The Guardian quotes him as explaining."But, after the long-term problems with my knee, which was a very rare injury, I know it will be all right because I was already doing almost everything on the pitch."
Cannot wait to be honestOur midfield next season>>>>____________________

summat fishy goin on here. his contratcs out n all so he better not do a flamini.
Why would he do that?
money talks blood.
Who is going to make a big money contract offer, gambling on a player in such a situation as his?Why would he leave us when he has just about played a seasons worth of games for us?Why would he leave us when we are and have shown such patience in him?

summat fishy goin on here. his contratcs out n all so he better not do a flamini.
Why would he do that?
money talks blood.
Who is going to make a big money contract offer, gambling on a player in such a situation as his?Why would he leave us when he has just about played a seasons worth of games for us?Why would he leave us when we are and have shown such patience in him?
its not flippin rocket science that sum1 would take a risk gettin rosicky for free on big wages. I didnt say he would like did i . fuk sake.