International week

MrJibbles

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised.... if the England team played in the Premiership, they wouldn't be a top 4 side. That's f*ck*ng pitiful.
They would be Tottenham, could have told you this years ago.This is why Tan tan doesnt follow England no more, cos he's life is already filled with more than enough disappointment.

Gerrard is on the left u jockstrap
left of what you fanny flap?
left of midfield you cervix
Cool, just checking cos I was sure I said midfield originally.you flange scab
dont even fully read what u say only in extracts you Zygote
lol at this exchange

Why can't anyone strike the ball properly tonight? sh*t corners and freekicks from Lampard. Bare scuffed shots from Gerrard. Lennon spooning everything. Everyone hitting dead long balls over the top.
A thing called TECHNIQUE.
lol even though i want to c/s you the pitch is a disgrace and them umbro balls they are playing with are like slightly flat mite balls, nothing like the great nike balls used in most leagues or the decent adidas balls at tournaments.

So what striker do we reckon is getting called up for Wednesday?Gabby pulled out of the u21's but I reckon thats more 'cos of his form than his injury.Owen, Bent, Ebanks Blake, Derbyshire, Frazier Campbell seem to be the other choices...
Only striker who has a career at international level imo

So what striker do we reckon is getting called up for Wednesday?Gabby pulled out of the u21's but I reckon thats more 'cos of his form than his injury.Owen, Bent, Ebanks Blake, Derbyshire, Frazier Campbell seem to be the other choices...
Only striker who has a career at international level imo
Unfortunately I agree.

So what striker do we reckon is getting called up for Wednesday?Owen, Bent, Ebanks Blake, Derbyshire, Frazier Campbell seem to be the other choices...
If I hadn't watched Carlton Cole pull on an England shirt, I'd think you were taking the f*ck*ng piss
Creasing :D.It wasn't too long ago the likes of Andy Cole, Fowler, Dublin, Sutton, Phillips were all scoring freely and couldn't get into the England squad.Levels have dropped