International week

MrJibbles

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooney has scored against just as many scrub teams. Anyways he has more opportunities in the team, obviously rooney is better. But everyone slates Crouch when he has a decent record.
I rate Crouch highly but that isn't fair.Rooney (might be wrong) has scored away at Belarus (twice second was a SICK goal), away at Russia (amazing goal), away at Croatia, also against Argentina and Holland.Then his goals in Euro 2004 too..Crouch's hasnt scored against anyone half decent bar the header at home to Croatia.

"I saw my mate, the other day,He said to me he'd seen the white pele,So I asked,Who is he?He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney, He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney"

shirt73.png"I saw my mate, the other day,He said to me he'd seen the white pele,So I asked,Who is he?He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney, He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney"shirt73.png"I saw my mate, the other day,He said to me he'd seen the white pele,So I asked,Who is he?He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney, He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney"shirt73.png

Rooney has scored against just as many scrub teams. Anyways he has more opportunities in the team, obviously rooney is better. But everyone slates Crouch when he has a decent record.
I rate Crouch highly but that isn't fair.Rooney (might be wrong) has scored away at Belarus (twice second was a SICK goal), away at Russia (amazing goal), away at Croatia, also against Argentina and Holland.Then his goals in Euro 2004 too..Crouch's hasnt scored against anyone half decent bar the header at home to Croatia.
Yeah arguably the only decent team Crouchie has scored against is Croatia. But at the same time he can only score against who plays against. I'm not saying Rooney's record isnt good, just saying if it was Crouch he still wouldnt get any plaudits.And Rooney has 11 of his 21 goals against the likes of Kazakhstan,Belarus, Macedonia, Liechnstein, Slovakia & Iceland