Birmingham people..

Necksta

Bournville is a bit of a mission away from me, but my mum used to live there when she was a kid and she reckons the number 35 and 84 go there from city centre. (edit: just checked on here http://www.travelwm.co.uk/bus-information/...mp;submitted=GO! seems the 827 go there as well)Digbeth coach station is about a 2 minute walk from the BullRing, so your best bet to get from Bournville to Digbeth would be to get the 35/84 back and then just walk.It's about a 30/40 minute bus journey I believe.

i used to live by bournvilleim not sure what the situation with the coach station is right now but if u walk into town, find the 47/45 bus toptake that, it goes up pershore road, i would get off when u see the bowling alley/fitness firstcross the road now, walk up (in the same direction as the bus u jus got off is goin) and on ur right u will see co-op (buss this rigght), go down that road walk past co-op and take a left, take ur first right, then walk up(this is a small hill) when u get to the top turn right carry on walkin, go under the bridge then jus there on ur left is bourneville stationu should be able to smell the carbury factory from therealternatively u can go into town from the train station, an jus get the train direct to bourneville - it goes past five ways, and the university train station

i misread stillli duno what ur journey is, new street to bourneville is easy as i said with the trainu may aswell jus train it all tbhbut u can use my directions backwards to go from bourneville to digbeth coach station same bus, except get off jus before u hit townactually jus do it all on the train an jus ask at new st station how to get to the coach station