T.I. is going to the pokey for a year and a day :(

Sozes

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/27/bye-bye-t-i/T.I. is going to the pokey for a year and a day.An Atlanta federal court just sentenced the 28-year-old rapper on federal weapons charges related to buying machine guns and silencers.T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, was also ordered to pay $100,300 in fines.He has between 30 and 60 days to report to prison.

Guest Triple XXX
He'll get battered in there no lie, will come out a changed man, no more hip hop records straight RNB
im sure they hav some kind of wing for high profile prisoners like they do with nonses n rapists

Guest LucaPiano
He'll get battered in there no lie, will come out a changed man, no more hip hop records straight RNB
im sure they hav some kind of wing for high profile prisoners like they do with nonses n rapists
Yeah seen this on Bravo, guys literally bussin a nut over the bars whilst camers are filming and spitting at officers on film, some bloke sends birthday cards to the head of his section and the pages are stuck together with sperm, he also ripped out a inmates eye with his teeth, this guy was nuts yeh trying squeeze his head through the bars making bear and girrafe noises.MATE i pray for T.I

Bait snitch thoughInitially they said 10+ yearsKudos to him if he didnt snitch and did it with his soul intact
Obviously he snitched on someoneHe was eligible for a life sentence I swear - a convicted felon with an arsenal of assault rifles and silencers?
I rate TIP so I was/am hoping that he didn't snitchBut its most likely that he iswhich is a shame cos I thought he was a stand up guy with him being a king and stomp'in on people