Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

FAO London People

I am looking for some help thank you pleaseI want to move to zone 1 or 2, want easy access to metropolitan line for northwick park, and victoria line for tottenham hale and oxfird circusam lookin for low rent, weekly, nothing more than 500 month all incif im smokin my pipe pls tell me, and if you can think of anywhere suitable pls tell methanks

doable, depends what kind of accommo u want.unlikely to find anything for that price better than a studio flatbut there's nowhere I can think of outside of KCSP that gives easy access to both the victoria and metropolitan lines one is NE and one is NW london

Guest TimeBomb

got a studio flat down walthamstow for 550, minutes from victoria line, let me know if ur interested ill send details.

Guest Triple XXX

i kept readin this over n over n over as FAO London Bridgekept thinkin y are you askin a place a question?

got a studio flat down walthamstow for 550, minutes from victoria line, let me know if ur interested ill send details.
walthamstow is a shite hole
walthamstow too far out for mei was lookin to share a house, just one room, share kitchen and bathroom, i was looking at kings cross but wanted to see sum suggestionsfinchley road looks good aswell, but its near swiss cottage duno what the prices there are going to be like, and tottenham hale is gonna be a pain

£500 a week maybe but very highley unlikely to find anywhere that is doing £500 a month my friend he lived in soho sharing a flat he payed something like £225 a week

u want to live in zone 1 or 2 and pay no more than 5bills a month? all inclusive...u do no ur having a laugh

Guest Lisa Turtle

Not in zone 1/2 it isnt.Even zone 3 is flipping difficult.

Edmonton is not paradise either

true :lol:SLASHLOLOCAUST @ Swiss Cottage for £500 pcm, you're having a bubble.

true :lol:SLASHLOLOCAUST @ Swiss Cottage for £500 pcm, you're having a bubble.
lol actually found something decent near finchley road for 550, kings cross is sayin alot aswell, i think im gonna have to stretch to 600, will just mean extra shift

you can get £500 ishtry by edgware rd past the fly over goin away from marble arch before u get to madia vale

you can get £500 ishtry by edgware rd past the fly over goin away from marble arch before u get to madia vale
will check this out thanks, i lose out on totty hale but close to baker st for metropolitan and still close to oxford circus

Check out areas near unis.Go to ULU (Universities of London) building and they give out a pack of places to rent in central london from landlords.Most places on there go quick, but you can get some good finds.