FAO London People

O.Man

I am looking for some help thank you pleaseI want to move to zone 1 or 2, want easy access to metropolitan line for northwick park, and victoria line for tottenham hale and oxfird circusam lookin for low rent, weekly, nothing more than 500 month all incif im smokin my pipe pls tell me, and if you can think of anywhere suitable pls tell methanks

got a studio flat down walthamstow for 550, minutes from victoria line, let me know if ur interested ill send details.
walthamstow is a shite hole
walthamstow too far out for mei was lookin to share a house, just one room, share kitchen and bathroom, i was looking at kings cross but wanted to see sum suggestionsfinchley road looks good aswell, but its near swiss cottage duno what the prices there are going to be like, and tottenham hale is gonna be a pain

got a studio flat down walthamstow for 550, minutes from victoria line, let me know if ur interested ill send details.
walthamstow is a shite hole
Edmonton is not paradise either
true :lol:SLASHLOLOCAUST @ Swiss Cottage for £500 pcm, you're having a bubble.
lol actually found something decent near finchley road for 550, kings cross is sayin alot aswell, i think im gonna have to stretch to 600, will just mean extra shift