Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Sosa

who had a gamecube?

game was sickthe palace level >>
what 1 was that?
The one where they had the wrong hair colour? Lol.
what u mean?
I thought you were talking about the LOZ cartoon that came out, Link had the wrong hair colour.I'm gussing you meant the cel-shaded game Windwaker?

game was sickthe palace level >>
what 1 was that?
The one where they had the wrong hair colour? Lol.
what u mean?
I thought you were talking about the LOZ cartoon that came out, Link had the wrong hair colour.I'm gussing you meant the cel-shaded game Windwaker?
yeah the game @ marlo, ahhhh luigis mansion just remembered that game was flippin difficult

over 5 years ago so memories vague butthink it was a hotel actually but yeahthere was sludge all on the outside purple skyghosts/bats insideany of this ring a bell?

over 5 years ago so memories vague butthink it was a hotel actually but yeahthere was sludge all on the outside purple skyghosts/bats insideany of this ring a bell?
loooool yeah long time but i remember the hotel with the sludge remember thinking that level was hard there was one sick level in a theme park as well, near a beach or something , sheeeeeeeeeeeet i need to play this asap

Melee>>>>>>>_______
lol yes i had that too. dr. mario >>>>>>>>>>>funny how i hardly had any games but had every1 mentioned in this thread.
Gamecube wasn't exactly known for its wide varity of GOOD games.

had a gamecube.....but never played sunshine surprisingly resident evil 1 remake >>>>>pikmin 1 + 2 >>>>wind waker >>>>>

Melee>>>>>>>_______
lol yes i had that too. dr. mario >>>>>>>>>>>funny how i hardly had any games but had every1 mentioned in this thread.
Gamecube wasn't exactly known for its wide varity of GOOD games.
wouldnt know tbh. only had it few months before i gave it awayother good games i remember though:viewtiful joesuper monkey ballmario kart tooalso the controller was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest haze-e
Melee>>>>>>>_______
Ganondorf_twilight.jpgroy_trophy.jpg>>>>>>>>>>________

lmao the f*ck are marth and roystarfox was actually the hardest out player on that game
:/
u having a stroke?starfox's gun will shoot "roy's" sword into pieces
Have you even played Melee before?