Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

STOKED

WTFthis game looks really good mateys!ONE PROBLEMits not available to buy in europewill this be the reason why i chip my 360?trying to tell me i can\'t play this game...

Skateboarding games >>> Snowboarding gamesAs much as I enjoyed Amped 2, there's not enough variety in snowboarding games1 type of terrain does not appeal to me

Skateboarding games >>> Snowboarding gamesAs much as I enjoyed Amped 2, there's not enough variety in snowboarding games1 type of terrain does not appeal to me
you got skate 2?@ Sleepz , Shaun white was sh*t gave it back, felt really crap, tried to be a simulation, more arcade-y than amped 3never played amped 2but i need a good snowboarding game in my life, i used to play supreme snowboarding on the pc back in the day, till now i feel that must be the best snowboarding game i've played

looks ok, but all te moves lookeda a bit woodenshawn white snowboarding was good, but i didnt like the control and it was near imposible to do the big moves

shawn white snowboarding was good, but i didnt like the control and it was near imposible to do the big moves
shaun white was terrible doing anything more than throwing a snowball was hard

yeh 2nd october for legit headstoday for flshed headsgonna down now happy its out, apparantly its sh*t thought so they coulda just llowed the port. but if its good worth the cop.

this is f*ck*ng sh*tits so sh*tim f*ck*ng gutted i used a vert on this sh*ti feel like ringing whoever made this and asking for my money backand also tell them it was NOT worth the portthis is the type of game that wouldn't be shelved if it had a demo on marketplace pre release