Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

1/4 gone

of the year. or nearly anywaywhat have you accomplished so far in 2009. what setbacks have u had.swear im in the same position i was 3 months ago shits flown by

Joined gym, started my driving lessons, musics going well, £400 ema09 has been good to me so far and i got alot poppin off in the next couple of monthsits flown by though

Guest Triple XXX

its goin pretty much as i had plannedi aint aint expctive anything major until 2015

I accomplished pretty much everything I wanted to last year. For now it's steady work until summer.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Well I'm stackin nice instead of spending, which I am please about.Apart from that, started going to the gym again.Thats it really.Bring on phase 2.

Accomplished my 4th goal which was driving legally
Still not started revising properly:/Will start on monday I swear on my lifelast chance saloon ffs

Still not started revising properly:/Will start on monday I swear on my lifelast chance saloon ffs
SmhI jumped on the revision ship last weekGet to it sir

SmhI jumped on the revision ship last weekGet to it sir
If I start on monday will it be enough for June exams is what im wonderingI have today officially knocked coursework out of the agenda atleast thats a positive :/I should have around 60 days until my proper set of examsKMT

its nutty innit Christmas still seems like 2 weeks ago can not get over it being summer time

I think it is because I got trapped in a routine for the past few monthsmakes things breeze past