Post a thing of things that dont and wont live up to there hype

The Somalian

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can people be posting things like PS3's which have already lived up to their hype and been runaway successes.
it has not lived up to the hype its received there is no denying that streets sorryno ones saying it wasnt good but the HYPE in comparsion to the reality of it dont match up.
c/s. Dare i say........VIP2?Lol@ eminem in that pic, guy's a white as the board behind him, them studio tans.

How can people be posting things like PS3's which have already lived up to their hype and been runaway successes.
it has not lived up to the hype its received there is no denying that streets sorryno ones saying it wasnt good but the HYPE in comparsion to the reality of it dont match up.
c/s. Dare i say........VIP2?Lol@ eminem in that pic, guy's a white as the board behind him, them studio tans.
lol the amount of essays i have read about the ps3 all made to convince me why its good made me chuckle only reason im buying one at the end of the year is cos they should be cheaper and therefore more reasonsble to get for what it is.next thing that didnt make the hype it hadVauxhall_Tigra_3_jpg.jpgand though he is good IMG_2449.jpgi actually like him more now (got one of his t shirts still) but his hype has been killed by the same people that gassed it up.

I wanted to be able to add Jackie Chan to the list, but he can NEVER go on there..Just see him in the mall next to where I work and he lives up to the superstar status he's earnedlol @ a few people shouting 'Lee' in a high pitched voice when they saw me coming from his direction
U just wanted to tell us u met jackie chan. Otherwise this post was completely pointless.

I wanted to be able to add Jackie Chan to the list, but he can NEVER go on there..Just see him in the mall next to where I work and he lives up to the superstar status he's earnedlol @ a few people shouting 'Lee' in a high pitched voice when they saw me coming from his direction
U just wanted to tell us u met jackie chan. Otherwise this post was completely pointless.
this forum is 60% lies and bragging from nonses

unless he beat u up...gtfo

this forum is 60% lies and bragging from nonses
Obviously...Would you rather I made a whole topic about it?