Sign in to follow this  
Tayven

Worst sample...

i heard trevor nelson play this bollocks the other day, but hey, "can't knock a man's hustle"

The original could abeen executed better.. This is piss poor. Guy is a joke. Americans are really on this Euro flex..Commercial Rap these days is a joke

flo rida and dem type of artists represent everything wrong with hiphop rap mainstream music in generalguy is doo doo

You think this is worse than using that sample they used for "Live Your Life"?
Live your life was well executed imo. Just blaze did the sample justice. i think the song on a whole was genius. Even tho it was a cheesy attempt.Its not really about the artist who jumps onthe song. Its what the producer does with the sample.Wiz khalifa - say yeah was genius as well..

He's expanding hip hop in a way i don't like... and i think he's killing commercial rap.. but he doesn't careas long as he sells and gets $$.. he'll continue to make this sh*t.. however he needs to make money one way or another, so i kinda can't blame him for his persistence.

Not alot of rappers are killing commercial rap tbh .. commercial rap has been shown in a good light for the past yr or so tbh..

LMFAOcant even say anything more on the matterExpect some Scooter samples this yr
too late its been done*will up video when i find it*
f*ck off :lol: When?

LMFAOcant even say anything more on the matterExpect some Scooter samples this yr
too late its been done*will up video when i find it*
f*ck off :lol: When?
end of last year im sure it was that sample the "WHENI WAS YOUNG" onebut i cant rememebr what the tune was called.. guy was wearing some colourful sh*t in the video.

lolHope Scooter get sampled, karma for them cunts for ruining classics themselves...
LLOW ITIs that Walkin in Memphis?the opening part sounded like it