Sign in to follow this  
Roy Batty

Knowing

Any rebore, second-rate wannabe M. Night Shyamalan dross. Waste your money seeing Lesbian Vampire Killers instead, least you get to see tits.The way the last 15 minutes of the film may as well have been a completely different movie. Made I Am Legend look like an Orson Welles film.Shithouse.

Just finished watching it still

The way the last 15 minutes of the film may as well have been a completely different movie. Shithouse.

I saw it at the cinema and thought it was really good. But i DID fall asleep. But everytime I woke up there were explosions and CGI

Guest Wu-Tang
Lol @ expecting a Nicolas Cage film to be good.
I found the wicker man rather amusing.
One of the funniest films I have seen seriously.

I want to see it nowsaying that you did say legends of wrestlemania game was sh*tand my brother wasted £40 on that sh*t at hmv

HAVE ANY OF YOU MAN SEEN THE ORIGINAL WICKERMAN???SICK FILM.
one of the weirdest films ive ever seen. the bit where the woman is naked and dancing in the room by herself WTF

nicolas cage films are always them funny bad ones - packed with lulzespecially that face he does where it looks like he's figured out the solution to world peaceyou know the face

I can't take nicholas cage seriously..his face and his hair lately ...he just needs to let it go bald and deal with it...guy looks like hes going through chemo or somthingNicholas_Cage_-_KirkWeaver.jpg