Time to kick her out,,?

L

Basically been with this girl for about 7 months, about 2-3 months ago we realised she was spending every night at mine, and we had the conversation like "Hold on, do you live her now?".. We established she did but as she only works part time she can't really contribute to the bills and food etc which is fair enough coz i can just about manage.. But basically i said, I'll pay the bills and everything, all you have to do is make sure the yard is tidy, since with both of our sh*t together the yard can get messy.She agreed, and for about a month and a half everything is cool, come home from work yard is tidy dishes done etc. Recently though (past 3-4 weeks) she's been slipping HARD.. Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidyI get home, 6 o clock... Same messy f*ck*ng yard.. She aint even here, ring her, dont answer her phone.. I think, ah she'll return my call or txt back or whatever..10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. NothingI feel to bag her sh*t up now but I think that's a bit rude so i'm thinking when she gets back later I'm thinking just sit her down and tell her she needs to leave coz she cant hold up her simple side of the bargain..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

She's your girl, she probably doesn't want to feel like any maid. Women don't think logically like men. We would look at that and say the bitch is living there and not paying bills the least she could do is tidy up the house but women look at it and think what kind of cruel and sexist man would make his girl clean everything. Or she's just lazy. What you need to do is talk to her properly but give her the impression that you're hearing her out, women like to think they're being listened to.

What you need to do is talk to her properly but give her the impression that you're hearing her out, women like to think they're being listened to.
he aint her parents she aint been raised right tbh either that or she dont respect himtrying to convince her to be a civilised person aint what he should be doing he should of told she was this kinda girl from early therefore not making her his chick

she works part time yeah?doing what?what else does she do?what does she plan to do with her life in the future?if you dont have a real answer for the last 3 questions particularly the last one she should not of been made ya girlfriendsounds like she is one of them convenient slams that you just upgraded from linkage to wifey cos you couldnt be bothered to get more gyal as its easier to get laid when in a relationship.i could be wrong but boyif you allow this its just the beginning she dont rate you fam she has the mind to bring next man to your yard when ya at work cos tbh she dont have any FEAR of boying you and its important that ya girl dont see you like ya any guy or ya gonna end up having bare kids who all look completely different who are a next mans yute.

• Upvote 1

shows alot bout ur character bro no girl will ever boy me like that u need to step ur testorone game up coz da levels are low and to top it off u come on here to ask for advice on what u should do - some man are lost.
Was thinking the same thing. actually gettin angry re-reading the situation... Wasting my valued eye sight reading it. Leaves thread... :D

i aint angry i thought about a similar par the other day the way women are and tbh i no longer blame women for it cos they are only doing what is natural if they have had guys in the past that have allowed themselves to be parred women are gonna think its normal behaviour.never forget one time a girl try par me i was trying to slam at my yard one time.on my sofa trying to move to it and she wasnt having it (fair enough)she asked if she can use my laptopi said no cos tbh i didnt want her using it as she aint come my house for that.SHE GOT UP MOVED MY JUMPER OFF THE CHAIR AND TURNED IT ON AND SAT DOWN LIKE SAY I DIDNT TELL HER NO.i saidHOLD UP"I DONE SAID NO AND YA GETTIN UP AND MOVING TO MY LAPTOP IN MY YARD LIKE IM SOME ANY GUY?"said to herGET YA COATshe said "you serious?"i replied "deadly"went to my car while she smoked a cigarette outside drove her home and made sure NO MUSIC was played so she could sit down in the car in silence and reflect on her behaviour.dropped her to her estate and she said "im sorry for touching ya laptop" i responded "dont worry about it"a clear message was sent that day and i hope she shows it by not trying to boy the next man and i HOPE she tells her friends about so the word gets out marlo dont have it.

• Upvote 2

women over rate their p*ssy if they think everyman will tolerate them tings just to f*ck.and the joke is the mans name is "L"lmfaosnmi love being me cos i just CANT be boyed like that i dont even know how to be boyed like that id have to study a degree in boyment to even understand the concept of it.what attracted her to him in the first place is what i wanna know women like men that lead this girl must of just wanted a man with a yard regarldles of if he is a mook or not.them girls that go to their boyfriends house when the mum tells her to take out the rubbish.yep i know bout that chicks there.

women over rate their p*ssy if they think everyman will tolerate them tings just to f*ck.and the joke is the mans name is "L"lmfaosnmi love being me cos i just CANT be boyed like that i dont even know how to be boyed like that id have to study a degree in boyment to even understand the concept of it.what attracted her to him in the first place is what i wanna know women like men that lead this girl must of just wanted a man with a yard regarldles of if he is a mook or not.them girls that go to their boyfriends house when the mum tells her to take out the rubbish.yep i know bout that chicks there.
LMFAO

this is gonna b one of THOSE topics innit
nah i dont wanna go there lolon a serious note L if ya reading dont just kick her out stop her from being ya girl she is not good for you famin a way im painting a picture of this relationship you have with her and something tells me it was based on sex and not personality.your workingyou live aloneyou pay the bills and service ya own needsshe works (part time or whatever even someone signing on can contribute in many ways)she watches tv and burns electricity and gasjust inconsiderateno one should tolerate this and it goes both ways for women that have their own place too man should NOT be takin the piss like that and nor should people living with their parents.respect a next persons living quarters ALWAYS tbh this shouldnt even be something you learn on vip its nuts man some people just either aint been raised right or just forgot everything their parents taught themsmfhhoweverduppy know who fi frighten and play with puppy it will lick ya face

Boy I aint read no replies but to be honest L you don't need wotless girl like that around you tbhbecause say now you have a child with her and the baby is crying what is she going to keep on lettinghim crying until you check up on the baby?need to think about all this stuff Not really feeling the way she jumped into your yard It comes like she is using your yard as a doss house she don't contribute nothing and just sits down watching digital burning your electric upwhile your at work just trying to surviveneed to get her the f*ck out of your houseanytime she comes over make sure she knows she has to leave by 11pm just put in some rules.