Time to kick her out,,?

L

Read it againmy man must be jokingcleaning out the yard that she has been cotching in all daywhile she watches tvtaking the percy inglesshameless-norma-starkey_412x232.jpgcome like norma in shameless do you borrow her money?On a level brisco raised a good point how can u be 100% that she aint inviting next mans over the yard?or even her friends which 2 me is another violation

It's peak right now, I feel for L. Lets not even turn this topic into a joke but actually help him dead this situation. If I remember correctly he's from Northampton so he needs all the help he can get.L, first stop is visiting here - http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/usb-sim-car...ader/index.htmlthen here - www.refog.comthen here - http://www.sheffieldknives.co.ukthen here - www.cheapflights.co.uk

Guest Flat Ericó
"Hold on, do you live her now?".. We established she did
10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. Nothing
as she only works part time she can't really contribute to the bills and food etc which is fair enough coz i can just about manage
But basically i said, I'll pay the bills and everything, all you have to do is make sure the yard is tidy, since with both of our sh*t together the yard can get messy.
Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.
"I dunno"
"Just go gym"
I feel to bag her sh*t up now but I think that's a bit rude
:D :D :rofl:This has to be some early April fool's jokePlease tell me this isn't serious because this can't be life
LMFAO @ THIS WHOLE POSTL, YOU HAVE TAKEN THE ULTIMATE LMAN IS TAKING L'S TO THE NTH POWERWE NEED TO CALL YOU L SQUARED (L2), SOME PLAYSTATION BUTTON BUSINESSYOUR GIRL JUST PRESSES THAT AND HER OWN L1 BUTTON TO DROP ALL 3 SUPER COMBOS LIKE IT'S MARVEL VS CAPCOM TRAINING MODESMH
im creasing out loud right nowlmao @ al bundys post aswlel

Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.
this is the part that smacks it the image; her sitting at the tv, feet up on the table, remote in one hand bottle of stella in the othersome pansy looking breh wearing an apron and dusting the tv with a feather duster
  • Upvote 2

this is the part that smacks it the image; her sitting at the tv, feet up on the table, remote in one hand bottle of stella in the othersome pansy looking breh wearing an apron and dusting the tv with a feather duster
LMAO

It's too late for you to try and command any sort of respect from her now broLOL @ the statistics-Moves herself in over a 7 month period-Pays NOTHING towards the running of the yard-Stopped cleaning-Goes AWOLf*ck knows what else she does that you didn't tell us aboutGoes raving with her part-time money?Has other guys over while your at work?Let it go son, try again.
BRUVtheres a high chance she sucked off some yute on ur sofa while u was at work.real talk
No need to say anything else really. All has been said.

LOLOLOLactually read all that.LOLOLOL again.surely a joke.*leaves*
Did you leave your balls at the gym or something ?She aint slipping you are fam. LOL @ her taking you for any hostelSMHdisappointed.jpg
from the very BEGINNING when she moved in SLYLY you got boyed from then tbheverything else was just a ripple effect and you are to blame and now she feels she can use ya yard for a hotel.
What you need to do is talk to her properly but give her the impression that you're hearing her out, women like to think they're being listened to.
he aint her parents she aint been raised right tbh either that or she dont respect himtrying to convince her to be a civilised person aint what he should be doing he should of told she was this kinda girl from early therefore not making her his chick
Put her on probation.. Give her a few weeks to get her act together. If she doesnt score well, sack her
shes got to go broI got angry reading that
how is she gonna say 'i dunno maybe' u only see this stuff on tv tbh
That's where I would have lost it.
she works part time yeah?doing what?what else does she do?what does she plan to do with her life in the future?if you dont have a real answer for the last 3 questions particularly the last one she should not of been made ya girlfriendsounds like she is one of them convenient slams that you just upgraded from linkage to wifey cos you couldnt be bothered to get more gyal as its easier to get laid when in a relationship.i could be wrong but boyif you allow this its just the beginning she dont rate you fam she has the mind to bring next man to your yard when ya at work cos tbh she dont have any FEAR of boying you and its important that ya girl dont see you like ya any guy or ya gonna end up having bare kids who all look completely different who are a next mans yute.
doing-it-wrong.jpg
she is taking you for an Ian Beale...Get ur Phil Mitchell on... You know what you've got to do to correct this...
agree with everyman.thing is this aint even a 'be a man' ting. its a 'dont be a prick'SHE DONT PAY FOR ANYTHINGMOVED HERSELF INREFUSES TO DO ANY CLEANINGSAW U CLEANING AND CONTINUED WATCHING HER SOAPS ON THE TV U BOUGHT.na.
tbh this shouldnt even be something you learn on vip its nuts man some people just either aint been raised right or just forgot everything their parents taught them
this
dont give him any advice man...
also thislol at the outrage
You are a simp.All the best.
she's takin the piss big time u should bag up her stuff, even the way she's treated u in general is a par.
wow.first time i actually got angry reading these type of post.girls can take the piss sometimes.but you gotta blame yourself dun, you let her think she could get away with that sh*t.now theres only one route. you gotta let that sh*t go.and do it in a way where she'll think twice about doing the same to someone else.SMH @ her though, what a cheek, "i'm at home" ya kna. woah.
shes got to go broI got angry reading that
:!: she's pissing on you brother, PISSING.what does it taste like?
make her pay half the rent if not f*ck OFF
It's too late for you to try and command any sort of respect from her now broLOL @ the statistics-Moves herself in over a 7 month period-Pays NOTHING towards the running of the yard-Stopped cleaning-Goes AWOL f*ck knows what else she does that you didn't tell us aboutGoes raving with her part-time money?Has other guys over while your at work?Let it go son, try again.
any husbandthis is why slores have carte blanc in this
what f*ck*ng DISGUSTS ME about this situation isSHE WORKS PART TIME yet not paying rent????????so wheres her money going on???phone credit?travel cards to zone 5?pot noodles?
sounds like some jeremy kyle sh*t to me how u guna let her live in ur yard for free, part time or not she needs to be contributing something.Sounds like this bitch has got you on lock.
BRUVtheres a high chance she sucked off some yute on ur sofa while u was at work.real talk
It's too late for you to try and command any sort of respect from her now broLOL @ the statistics-Moves herself in over a 7 month period-Pays NOTHING towards the running of the yard-Stopped cleaning-Goes AWOLf*ck knows what else she does that you didn't tell us aboutGoes raving with her part-time money?Has other guys over while your at work?Let it go son, try again.
I assembled these posts for your own good, reflect upon them.The posts in pink require urgent acknowledgment, acceptance and action.I used pink as it appears to be a colour you can relate to.

Not long until you argue and she kicks you out the yard and leaves you at your mums yard or travellodge and moves dwayne or jermaine in.Would also like to know the race of the female?Also like to place a bet that she farts in your face while your sleeping and takes a sh*t doesnt flush and leaves the door open without spraying air freshenerFinally i would be surpirsed to see you walking round your town centre in female clothing within the next 2 months.SMHSPITS/FLEMS IN THREAD

Not long until you argue and she kicks you out the yard and leaves you at your mums yard or travellodge and moves dwayne or jermaine in.Would also like to know the race of the female?Also like to place a bet that she farts in your face while your sleeping and takes a sh*t doesnt flush and leaves the door open without spraying air freshenerFinally i would be surpirsed to see you walking round your town centre in female clothing within the next 2 months.SMHSPITS/FLEMS IN THREAD
HORRID DISMISSAL :D

Worst thing is this is what real showerman do to doormat women....how can she be doing this to a man ?full ratings you need to hook me up with her girls like this i like to have sexual banter with

Worst thing is this is what real showerman do to doormat women....how can she be doing this to a man ?full ratings you need to hook me up with her girls like this i like to have sexual banter with
you have just opened a next doorshe has probably got a next man she is shaggin and is tellin that man about "L" all saying he is a pusswole and she can boy him etcIN BEDjesusNOW im gettin vex cos all this is what i have witness while having sexual relationships with chicks with boyfriends and husbandsi really didnt think this would be the fate of ANY vip member tbhsome of us hate each other but most of us learn from each others mistakesNOT L THOUGH

you have just opened a next doorshe has probably got a next man she is shaggin and is tellin that man about "L" all saying he is a pusswole and she can boy him etcIN BEDjesusNOW im gettin vex cos all this is what i have witness while having sexual relationships with chicks with boyfriends and husbandsi really didnt think this would be the fate of ANY vip member tbhsome of us hate each other but most of us learn from each others mistakesNOT L THOUGH
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you know what you need to do L is go out and bang a tingtell your girl youve been f*ck*ng outsee what happenscould swing the whole relatoinship back in your hands and if it dont f*ck it shes parring you anyways