Sign in to follow this  
menace-II-society

Breakfast Gang

Apparently the marshmello pieces were carcinogenic.That's why it's largely not sold anymore in the UK.

Oh I loved Lucky Charms.I liked these as well:packet-cinnamon-grahams.jpgI can only ever seem to find them in the small multi packs now

Cheetos (I think) >>> _____
Swear they were Cheese Crips.Not about them in the morning.
Nah I don't like crisps.I'm not even sure of the name, It was a breakfast cereal though.

Golden Grahams>>>>>Cinnamon Grahams.My mum was bare strict when i was growing up tho, i weren't allowed sweet cereals, i think the best i could get my hands on was shreddies - with no sugar.

nesquick and weetabix is me but usually prefer omletbacon and sasauges fried mushrooms and baked beans for breakfast stillproper english mans meal for a proper english man

Oh I loved Lucky Charms.I liked these as well:packet-cinnamon-grahams.jpgI can only ever seem to find them in the small multi packs now
Winner

Mornflake_Cereal_Chocolate_87.jpg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ARE U NUTS!?!
YESSSSTHESE WERE SO NICE
c/s theres bare varieties of these as well i guarantee you can go into any supermarket and find them. bare sweet thoughcinnamon grahams theyre still stockin them everywhere never had these choc lucky charms, original was the ONE. i got a pack of froot loops from singapore atm. not as nice as lucky charms imo

lucky charms are nice but allow saying f*ck cheerioshoney nut cheerios is a classic cereal

Honey nut cheerios are the one. Really want some oreo cereal though

My dad decided to do the food shopping a while back and was asking me and my sister what cereal to get. we told him coco pops and cheerios(underrated imo) and he comes home wheetos. wtf?! I think he was trying to be clever with wheetos looking like cherios and chocolatey like coco pops. But he failed.

Honey nut cheerios are the one. Really want some oreo cereal though
such a thing exists?WHERE
u.shad them when i was in floridaPIFF