Sign in to follow this  
Mister Man

Would your girl wait for you if you went pen?

initially i actually believe she would you know if im really honest and vice versabut i couldnt bet my sons kidneys she would be faithful for the ENTIRE time (depending how long i was in for and what i did)waiting for a man and being faithful for a man while in pen are two different sutton.

Guest Wu-Tang

If they aint gonna be faithful I dont want them waitingWHICH is why I would expect noone to wait+this topic has been done quite a few times

KURIOUS IS WAITING THOUGH
in vain lost all connection 1 thing i learnt tho, is dont rely on ur freinds to keep ur base secure in those times

my girl said it depends on how long it was for and what i did.. she'd wait for no longer than 5 yrs which is understandable... life moves on init

KURIOUS IS WAITING THOUGH
1 thing i learnt tho, is dont rely on ur freinds to keep ur base secure in those times
lolwhy rely on ur friends for security, something as essential as that should be entirely from withinget left hollow otherwiselol wtf is friends

as in u know u have a house, a line and a relationship u want to try and maintain a lot of ppl would leave all this in the hands of someone who they feel they can trust

Depends on the circumstances and how long he going to be inside for. Stayed with my boyfriend before when hes gone in for stupid short term stuff, That was trying enough with the whole mobile phone senarios in BrixtonHMP ! Climbing the wall Litrally!

Alot of factors.Pretty much an accumilation of all her posts says she is a wog socket.I would lay £100 in her bf being black or mixed

You live east side of London im SW London, who knows maybe one day if you ever go around SW you might see me with a man and that man might be MY MAN, then you will know his race!Until then you can live in the land of wonder and presumption!

Guest Wu-Tang

Was his name Tyrone?Infact, whereabouts in south do you live?