The stupidity of the Arsenal board continues....

TF S4DK

Smh, to think they sacked David Dein...So now we are in pretty much, the same infact maybe even worse position we would have been two years ago, cos we minus Dein, lost players, lost board members who shares are still open, and with a Russian majority shareholder who nobody wants...

Club Statement: Arsenal Holdings plcArsenal Holdings plc (the "Company") has today been notified that Daniel Fiszman, a Director of the Company, has on 27th March 2009 sold 5,000 ordinary shares of £1 each in the Company ("Shares") to KSE, UK, Inc, a company controlled by fellow Director, Stan Kroenke, at a price of £8,500 per Share.Following such transaction, Mr Fiszman has a legal and beneficial holding of 10,025 Shares (representing 16.1 per cent of the total issued share capital of the Company) and Mr Kroenke has a beneficial holding of 12,756 Shares (representing 20.5 per cent of the total issued share capital of the Company). The Company understands that the parties to the Lockdown Agreement dated 18 October 2007 (to which Mr Fiszman is a party) gave their consent to the transaction.Commenting on the transaction, Mr Fiszman said:"I am pleased that Stan Kroenke has made a further substantial commitment to the Club by acquiring approximately a third of my holding. Stan’s long term commitment to sport in general and football in particular has been well documented. I am therefore delighted that he has shown this desire to deepen his ties with Arsenal. I will of course continue to work for Arsenal with the best interests of the Club at heart and have no intention of selling any more of my shareholding."Mr Kroenke stated:"After having been invited to join the Board last year I am delighted to be able to increase my shareholding in Arsenal. I will continue to work closely with my Board colleagues to maintain the stable environment in which the Club operates and to preserve the self-sustaining business model enjoyed by the Club.”Peter Hill-Wood, Chairman, commented:"Stan Kroenke has proved to be a valuable member of the Board and I am pleased that he has demonstrated further commitment to the Club by adding to his shareholding. Danny Fiszman remains a driving influence on the Board and is fully committed to the Club’s long term future."

so y is fizman sellin his shares now?//?? hmmwhat a c*nt'The irony of all this is that, had Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith agreed to sell her shares to Kroenke in 2007, we’d be in a similar situation except with David Dein still at the club and no Alisher Usmanov hovering over proceedings. On the whim of one woman…' from online goonerjus cashin in, btw hes a self admitted tottenham fannd has a swiss residency so more or less all of the 45 m he made today will go straight to him

lol at not caringtheres a reason why we have not been spending big moneyor spending big wagesif the club is run in tip top condition like it has been the value of the shares dont declinethus allowin man like fizman to cash in nd make bare money at the expense of world class players on the pitch the people sayin they dont care are probably the same people makin topics in the summer sayin why arent we buying david villaquestion now is what is kroenke like?

The reason I'm pissed is because...1. We lost David Dein. That might mean nothing to you, but that was the guy who was the connection between the playing team and the club's board, basically it was his job to make sure the whole CLUB was running smooth.2. In losing David Dein, we nearly lost our manager, and his departure meant we certainly lost players coming in and could have prevented players going out. I also dont believe in the future of our board as they are all old and IMO aren't real football men.3. If there is nothing wrong with Fizsman selling shares to Kroneke then why the f*ck was Dein sacked? Cos thats all he did...4. Nobody likes Usmanov, tho they have no idea why.... And lets be Hill-Wood and the board didnt like Kroneke to start with, they refused for ages to even met him and there whole alliance seems more a measure of convienence of us, than for the clubs best interests, and to be honest by 2012 we will be either owned by a Russian or American, and in the meantime a Russian and a American are our major shareholders - Russians and Americans get along greatly dont they... and the third & fourth highest holders are a c*nt who lives in Switzerland so he doesn't have to pay tax and a woman who has wanted to sell since '07 & is no longer even on the board.

lol at not caringtheres a reason why we have not been spending big moneyor spending big wagesif the club is run in tip top condition like it has been the value of the shares dont declinethus allowin man like fizman to cash in nd make bare money at the expense of world class players on the pitch the people sayin they dont care are probably the same people makin topics in the summer sayin why arent we buying david villaquestion now is what is kroenke like?
When i saw the price of an arsenal share was around 8.5 grand, i was shocked it was THAT good.

AST statement on sale of shares by Danny Fiszman to Stan KroenkePosted on: 30/03/09The Arsenal Supporters Trust today commented on the announcement that Danny Fiszman has sold 5,000 shares to Stan Kroenke at a price of £8,500 per share."The AST has met with Stan Kroenke and visited his operations in Colorado. We were supportive of him joining the Board and welcome the sporting and commercial expertise he brings to the club. If a sale had to take place we are reassured that it is to Stan. The fact that Stan Kroenke is already a member of the Board at Arsenal should ensure that this change does not create any instability."The AST has always had a good relationship with Danny Fiszman. We admire the work that Danny undertook in creating the Emirates and are pleased that he has said he intends to continue as a significant shareholder and play a role in the future of Arsenal."The AST have asked to meet with Danny Fiszman to discuss with him how he envisages the club moving forward". http://www.arsenaltrust.org/recent-news.ph...p;id=&year=Danny Fiszman will pocket around £40 million

Two more pieces.

Ivan, there has been a significant move in Arsenal's shareholding today. Can you explain what has happened?Yes. Danny Fiszman, who is a long-time member of our Board, has sold 5,000 of his shares to Stan Kroenke, who joined the Board in September. That represents about eight per cent of Arsenal Football Club and takes Danny’s holding down to 16 per cent and Stan’s goes up to around 20 per cent.Will this transaction have an impact on the day-to-day running of the Club?No, it’s business as usual. It’s a transaction between two Board members, both of whom believe in the philosophy of the Club, the self-sustaining philosophy on a day-to-day level. It has absolutely no impact at all.Continues here
Following the sale of 5,000 of his shares to Stan Kroenke, Arsenal Director Danny Fiszman has given the following interview to Arsenal.com:Arsenal.com: Danny, it has just been announced by the Club that you have sold a significant number of your shares to Stan Kroenke. Why have you decided to do this?Danny Fiszman: I strongly believe that Stan Kroenke has an important role to play in the future of Arsenal Football Club. He has already brought considerable knowledge and experience to the Board, and I have no doubt that he will continue to be an asset to the Club. While I thought long and hard about selling any shares, I believe that Stan’s increased holding is a positive development for Arsenal Football Club.Continues here

When i saw the price of an arsenal share was around 8.5 grand, i was shocked it was THAT good.
Cos of Usmanov. He's set the market price by buying them up. This is probably the best time to be a shareholder willing to sell ever.