Sign in to follow this  
Guest faze .

Marcus Nasty On MC Tracks

Guest faze .
I AM NOT SUPPORTING FUNKY MC TRACKS THAT ARE REALLY GRIME TUNES OR OTHER PEOPLES TUNES THAT YOU HAVE MC'ED OVER AND ARE NOW PASSING OFF AS YOUR OWN.IF YOU CANT MAKE IT AS AN MC YOU WILL DEFINATELY NOT MAKE IT AS AN ARTIST!IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!AND IF YOU ARE AN MC WHO IS JUMPING ON THIS TING YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR "LEAVE IT ALONE".IM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE ALL sh*t IM JUST SAYING THAT WE NEED TO KEEP IT FUNKY TO REALLY ESTABLISH OUR SCENE AS AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO CONSITENCY OR ANY SORT OF LEVELS WITH REGARDS TO THE MC TRACKS FOR INSTANCE DONAEO & VERSATILLE IN COMPARISON TO THE CRAP THAT HAS BEEN SENT TO MY INBOX.THE HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES & TOES TRACK WAS ORIGINAL SO IT WORKED BUT EVEN THEY STRUGGLE TO PERFORM TO THE LEVEL OF AN ESTABLISHED MC ON A LIVE SET.MY ONE OFF MC SHOWS ARE LIVE "RADIO SHOWS" TO SHOWCASE THE TALENT FROM WITHIN OUR SCENE AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A GO AHEAD TO INCOURAGE OTHER DJ'S/MC'S WHO LACK IDEAS OR TURN THIS SCENE INTO A TALENTLESS HYPEFEST.P.SI HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER PLAY THEM ON MY SHOW!!!!!

If this was on a blog or something link it so i can post it on FBWhat's more annoying is the guys saying ''They are just kids having fun, leave them alone'' that talk is jarring, its a whole lot deeper than that.

If this was on a blog or something link it so i can post it on FBWhat's more annoying is the guys saying ''They are just kids having fun, leave them alone'' that talk is jarring, its a whole lot deeper than that.
IT'S DEEPER THAN RAPBAWSE

IMO hosts bring a garagey essense. Lyrics is a small part of hosting. I feel some tunes can be played in a rave certain tunes like 'No Hook' or 'Dreamseller' but they NEED a host... And quick mixing otherwise they turn vibe killers. Essentially thats what a host is for. Lifting the vibe of the crowd. Using crowd interaction. ie wittyness singalongs and generally fillin up space on the track.

swear he said this time ago?its true tho every host nowadays is jus an mc who could never actually spit wit the man dem.neeky talentless guys.
co-signThe "hosts" now are the sh*t mcs who got airAnd the mcs are the average dudes who neva had enough star quality 2make it as an mc and jumped on the funky tingEither way its air

swear he said this time ago?its true tho every host nowadays is jus an mc who could never actually spit wit the man dem.neeky talentless guys.
co-signThe "hosts" now are the sh*t mcs who got airAnd the mcs are the average dudes who neva had enough star quality 2make it as an mc and jumped on the funky tingEither way its air
Just Gracious K really?

i used 2 think this but graciousk has been f*ck*ng up raves differently.Most hosts are swag ... i like versatile, mr kaos , coldsteps dogtanium & spydey g only

i used 2 think this but graciousk has been f*ck*ng up raves differently.Most hosts are swag ... i like versatile, mr kaos , coldsteps dogtanium & spydey g only
LOL @ Those named being host.They all have mc tracks all out now over funky.worse ive heard is the kaos & coldsteps ayia napa crap.. run back and tell them, i dont give a f*ck.

Guest Tibbius

llow this debate again, i thought it got put to rest.tbh i just think anybody who cant make good music, shouldnt keep trying.cant wait for this 'make some bars for a dance' bandwagon die

Sounds like it's directed at Gracious K "other people's tunes that you've MC'd over", thing is I've heard this on Choice almost every time in the last month that I've turned it on (which truth be told was probably only about 5 or 6 times but still)LOL @ this guy being the same guy that did Junior Spesh though

I dunno for sure because I dunno any of the names except Jaxor on the tune, but he is definitely in the same crew.

Gemini>>>>>>
:!: I absolutely hate the majority of these washed up mc's tryna b hosts....its terrible. Spoils the music.

Yeah i like Rankin.i think its because he understands that its not allways about riding.plus he was a f*cki9ng heavy host in the garage days also

LOL at mentioning any of those people espesh versatile

LOL @ Those named being host.They all have mc tracks all out now over funky.worse ive heard is the kaos & coldsteps ayia napa crap.. run back and tell them, i dont give a f*ck.
dogtantiun's got a napa track coming out have u heard that *plainfaces*

dogtantiun's got a napa track coming out have u heard that *plainfaces*
I rate Dogtanian as a host/mc but the track is pants