Marcus Nasty On MC Tracks

Guest faze .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

house was here b4 rap cm..
I know this, I am saying that it will be here for a very long time like rap will be here for a very long time, like rock.Not dissing you Manny, but the other dudes (faze) obviously showed them expressions because they are not smart enough to understand what I am saying, or decided to play ignorant in understanding in a sly attempt to send.I am saying it will be there still, but the stupidness will just be a few years of it's timeline that will go soon.

come and insult ones intelligence when you can actually string sentences together that make sense you clown.
Your the clown rude gurl with your spotty self.Fall back off your chair ya sket :!: Simple typo error from typing fast, yet you haven't the intelligence to realise this???Your a spotty donkey, guy whos pissed he wasn't born with decendants from africa or the caribbean. Try hard, maybe click your heels together three times whilst saying "I wish I were they, I wish I were they" and it might happen............ :rolleyes:

Guest faze .
come and insult ones intelligence when you can actually string sentences together that make sense you clown.
Your the clown rude gurl with your spotty self.Fall back off your chair ya sket :!: Simple typo error from typing fast, yet you haven't the intelligence to realise this???Your a spotty donkey, guy whos pissed he wasn't born with decendants from africa or the caribbean. Try hard, maybe click your heels together three times whilst saying "I wish I were they, I wish I were they" and it might happen............ :rolleyes:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Well done you just proved your intelligence...graduate.JPGnow you can go back to pretending your ashman in love and life.... f*ck*ng loser.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

faze is white- rah all this time i thought he was black
Yep, he's white.I know one gurl like him from my borough, used to go to one school near me. First off she was a normal gurl in year 7, then in year 10 she was convinced she was black, used to tell gurls to look at her and say what colour she was. Once they said white, she would go nuts!!! Then one day me and she got into an arguement over the way she acted to one yout near me, I have never seen anyone so confused until this Faze guy, bitch was 100% convinced she was black, took the stereotype thing differently, anything she could associate with black she would try incorporate (She called me a rass clart, yet she didn't know what it meant :lol: ). Faze, all I can say is that I am sorry, but it will never happen for you.The End :!:

Guest faze .
faze is white- rah all this time i thought he was black
Yep, he's white.I know one gurl like him from my borough, used to go to one school near me. First off she was a normal gurl in year 7, then in year 10 she was convinced she was black, used to tell gurls to look at her and say what colour she was. Once they said white, she would go nuts!!! Then one day me and she got into an arguement over the way she acted to one yout near me, I have never seen anyone so confused until this Faze guy, bitch was 100% convinced she was black, took the stereotype thing differently, anything she could associate with black she would try incorporate (She called me a rass clart, yet she didn't know what it meant :lol: ). Faze, all I can say is that I am sorry, but it will never happen for you.The End :!:
lol the way you have to make stuff up to make your self happy :lol: the fact is youve never even spoke to me, never even met me, could never be on a par with me....your a f*ck*ng wasteman with no friends..... how old are you? you got some serious mental issues....the fact that 90% of an internet forum actually hate you shows the levels, would hate to imagine you offline...now f*ck outta this thread, you run over xhibit looking prick....

Guest faze .
faze aint havin none of it
allow having the retard of the forum try send for you....guys been ended so many times but still comes back and back...... never learns...

I wasn't gonna go on but this guy could just not face the true. From when you made them stupid videos of yourself when you were "faze Uno battyboy," I knew you were like that gurl I mentioned.Look at your face rude boy, f*cked up red spots and sh*t with vanilla Ice spiky hair sh*t.Your ashamed of yourself, ashamed of who you are, everyday you pray to god for you to have at least one parent from St Lucia, but he said no, you are what you are and forever will be. You can not wait for the day to say "I'm cuban because my mums befriends aunti was born there."So you have made it your mission to become us as much as possible. I bet your family looks at you with discust. Embrace who you are rude gurl, not what you want to be, because that is impossible!!! I am beyond you Faze.Imply put, you are sub-CM Punk!!!

Guest faze .

f*cked up red spots and spikey hair.... :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah thats me... you murked me, im sorry, i just want to black like you. you win.now....

Back to the debate....