Sign in to follow this  
imhim

BRUSHING YOUR TEETH

Does anyone get a white film (or wotever it is) in their mouth and finds it very annoyin?i get that quite a lot with toothpastes apart from mcleans

nah, don't really get motion pictures in my mouth to tough

Guest Flat Ericó

what you talking about film??

sounds like it could be aids. go gp asap.
or rabies.

I thought you meant a movie I was like "huh".infact, huh? white film? I don't know about that

i dnt get this r u referring to the toothpaste?rinse that out one time kingperhaps it is you who needs to watch a film on brushing yr teeth

Guest Flat Ericó
i dnt get this r u referring to the toothpaste?rinse that out one time kingperhaps it is you who needs to watch a film on brushing yr teeth
lol

Candidiasis, commonly called yeast infection or thrush, is a fungal infection (mycosis) of any of the Candida species, of which Candida albicans is the most common.[1][2] Candidiasis encompasses infections that range from superficial, such as oral thrush and vaginitis, to systemic and potentially life-threatening diseases. Candida infections of the latter category are also referred to as candidemia and are usually confined to severely immunocompromised persons, such as cancer, transplant, and AIDS patients.

Guest Lemons
f*ck*ng LOLS.