G20

imhim

http://www.g20.org/about_what_is_g20.aspxThe G-20 is made up of the finance ministers and central bank governors of 19 countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, and also the European Union who is represented by the rotating Council presidency and the European Central Bank.

looks like u dont no the list then
YH THAT'S RIGHT MATE NICE ONE REAL SMART GUY U AREIn 2009, there are 20 members of the G-20. These include the finance ministers and central bank governors of 19 countries:[2] * Argentina * Australia * Brazil * Canada * China * France * Germany * India * Indonesia * Italy * Japan * Mexico * Russia * Saudi Arabia * South Africa * South Korea * Turkey * United Kingdom * United StatesThe 20th member is the European Union, which is represented by the rotating Council presidency and the European Central Bank.In addition to these 20 members, the following forums and institutions, as represented by their respective chief executive officers, participate in meetings of the G-20:[2] * International Monetary Fund * World Bank * International Monetary and Financial Committee * Development Committee of the IMF and World Bankd*ck

looks like u dont no the list then
YH THAT'S RIGHT MATE NICE ONE REAL SMART GUY U AREIn 2009, there are 20 members of the G-20. These include the finance ministers and central bank governors of 19 countries:[2] * Argentina * Australia * Brazil * Canada * China * France * Germany * India * Indonesia * Italy * Japan * Mexico * Russia * Saudi Arabia * South Africa * South Korea * Turkey * United Kingdom * United StatesThe 20th member is the European Union, which is represented by the rotating Council presidency and the European Central Bank.In addition to these 20 members, the following forums and institutions, as represented by their respective chief executive officers, participate in meetings of the G-20:[2] * International Monetary Fund * World Bank * International Monetary and Financial Committee * Development Committee of the IMF and World Bankd*ck
feelings

Who cares though. hate it when people try act intellectual about sh*t like thids.
How am I acting intellectual?It's not like I claimed I knew the G20 contries off by heartIt's when he said "under lock and key", like to say they don't have their own website and an article on wikipedia listing exactly who's in it

Who cares though. hate it when people try act intellectual about sh*t like thids.
How am I acting intellectual?It's not like I claimed I knew the G20 contries off by heartIt's when he said "under lock and key", like to say they don't have their own website and an article on wikipedia listing exactly who's in it
I didnt say u was, i said people. but if you think iwas talking about you then mayb u were.