Worst Ad ever?

Snoop

the worst at the mo. is that car insurance compare website. (not the meerkats one, that is actually funny)Im refferring to the one wid the emo looking white dude where it goes "tah dahh" at the end with a pic of a smiley face drawn on te palm of his hand. f*ckin GRATES me everytime. CHEAP CRAP AD. HATE ITand i'd love to slap that emo dude if I ever saw him real life.

I was actually gonna make a thread about this ad a few weeks back.I don't think the words used or the intended meaning/market this ad was aimed at comes into question when taking into account the voice she used for this ad. I remember when I first heard the ad, I turned my head to look at the telly in disbelief thinking it was a joke or something or that they quite possibly put out a practice version of the commercial by mistake.

And the title for worst ad and also gayest ad ever, still safely belongs to this guy......by a country mile!
who was it who told me this yute killed himself cos of this?
It was one of them rumours, similar to the ones that kel died and a few others that were going about.