Would You Save a Stranger? - C4, THURSDAY, 9pm

2deal2

Cutting Edge: Would You Save a Stranger? - C4, THURSDAY, 9pmA 12-year-old girl is beaten and stamped on by a crowd of teenagers on a crowded bus. would-you-save-a-stranger-s1e1-20090324182207_200x113.jpgA man is punched to the ground and kicked repeatedly in the head in an almost deserted London street. Gun-wielding robbers threaten a cashier in a petrol station.Witnesses in five separate incidents are forced to decide - intervene and risk their own safety or disengage and turn away. Whether they choose the path of a have-a-go-hero or passive bystander, their decisions will stay with them for the rest of their lives.The first-hand testimonies of those involved are intercut with CCTV footage and dramatic reconstruction, as the stories unfold to reveal the split-second choices that were made. Whilst some witnesses are seemingly paralysed by fear, others step in. Some escape unscathed while others pay a heavy price for their courage...stranger_385x185_510182a.jpgWatching?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó

word to the wisewith villain state of mindsgrinding hitting brazilian dimes from behind grinding hitting brazilian dimes from behind grinding hitting brazilian dimes from behind

It's not about being a hero, but an urge may cause one to be so.Depends tbh, I remember seeing a bag of N18 guys rob a Turkish boy on the 34 he didn't look like he wanted to defend himself and the odds were silly so I let that sh*t carry on like the rest of the bus.The thing is there I wouldn't deem him as helpless and plus thats is the endz I'm not gonna get involved in some madness for a stranger like that.if it were an old woman or a little child in danger then I would intervene. Because I would deem them to be helpless/weaker individuals.

no offence but these 12 year olds would prob turn around and ROB YOUi've seen before people step in to help the 'victim' and the victim turn around and try to attack/swing for the person that was just helping themif it's teenagers getting beat up/robbed, i aint stepping in for no-oneif it was an adult, i would hope that a MAN would step in and do something

Depends on the situation as it could be a set upit aint worth a few scars for a randomer who will only say 'thank you' once the ordeal is overhowever there are certain situation I believe that you need to step in and its normally in a situation before it escalates into something more