Filefront

Guest faze .

Guest faze .
Dear FileFront User:We regret to inform you that we are forced to indefinitely suspend the FileFront site operations on March 30, 2009. If you have uploaded files, images or posted blogs, or if you would like to download some of your favorite files, please take this opportunity to download them before March 30th when the site will be suspended.We would like to give a warm thank you to all of you who have been part of the FileFront communities we have built together. Your support has had a meaningful impact for all of us here at FileFront. Again, we want to give you a sincere “thank you” for your support over the years and wish you all the very best.Keep gaming alive,FileFront Management and Team.
could be an early april fools, but if not, get anything you need now...

Logan Sama's Filefront - http://hosted.filefront.com/adamantiummusicIncludes:-KissFM Set Archive dating back to Jan 97-Mixtape/Promos such as The War Report, P Money - Coins To Notes, and President T - Back Inna My face-His 'The Best There Is At What I Do' series of mixes-His Oneaway Style CD-Previews for his Adamantium vinyl releases-Some other random mixes

Logan Sama's Filefront - http://hosted.filefront.com/adamantiummusicIncludes:-KissFM Set Archive dating back to Jan 97-Mixtape/Promos such as The War Report, P Money - Coins To Notes, and President T - Back Inna My face-His 'The Best There Is At What I Do' series of mixes-His Oneaway Style CD-Previews for his Adamantium vinyl releases-Some other random mixes
beg someone save all these sets or post it on grimeforum for someone to do it.