Sign in to follow this  
Taurus

Mercston - Day's Events (What really happend that day)

Guy flowed way to skippy, for a track where he wanted people to know what happened it would have helped it he mellowed it down a tad.

deep, when did he get out?/good tune, he's been listening to ghetto too much tho'i don't remember his flow being so skippy

even tho i really like the beat i dont feel it works wit the bars. plus the skippy flow on this type of tune (as mentioned) jus doesnt work.never liked Mercston, this didnt make me think anymore of him.story is jus depressing as well.lol at how i reached UMF that day and knew one of the jurors on the case, a bisexual feminist. Mercs was always doomed.

Guest haze-e

"If i see her, I wouldn't even tump herIm as kool as a cumber..."Me personally i think this tune is sick. Pissed for him though.

woah. pissed.story checks out though from what i heard when it happened.agreed that he went too skippy on that beat.

pissed that was emosh from what I understoodflow was too skippy for the message he was trying to set outdid he say he drew head of a chick who gave head to a bag of man and she yelled rape?f*ck mercston anyways boy'd a friend of mine

he needed to clear the story stilldepressing or notits a shame he executed it in a sas tryner get at juelz way

"If i see her, I wouldn't even tump herIm as kool as a cumber..."Me personally i think this tune is sick. Pissed for him though.
IndeedI think the Scholar lashed the girl nd took her virginty

nah i think he lashed her on her period"It's only then that i spotted a red spotclose to you know whatI was like Schols say you didn't do it on her modesat that time everyone frozelike "no that can't be"i know you would go low before she covered what was on show "

nah i think he lashed her on her period"It's only then that i spotted a red spotclose to you know whatI was like Schols say you didn't do it on her modesat that time everyone frozelike "no that can't be"i know you would go low before she covered what was on show "
I don't get this bar.And allow exposing man like that.

Yes it was.His flow is naturally skippy in a different way where he kind of flows off beat and say some words short and on top of that hes on some Ghetto wannabe flex.