Mercston - Day's Events (What really happend that day)

Taurus

even tho i really like the beat i dont feel it works wit the bars. plus the skippy flow on this type of tune (as mentioned) jus doesnt work.never liked Mercston, this didnt make me think anymore of him.story is jus depressing as well.lol at how i reached UMF that day and knew one of the jurors on the case, a bisexual feminist. Mercs was always doomed.

"If i see her, I wouldn't even tump herIm as kool as a cumber..."Me personally i think this tune is sick. Pissed for him though.
IndeedI think the Scholar lashed the girl nd took her virginty
nah i think he lashed her on her period"It's only then that i spotted a red spotclose to you know whatI was like Schols say you didn't do it on her modesat that time everyone frozelike "no that can't be"i know you would go low before she covered what was on show "

"If i see her, I wouldn't even tump herIm as kool as a cumber..."Me personally i think this tune is sick. Pissed for him though.
IndeedI think the Scholar lashed the girl nd took her virginty
nah i think he lashed her on her period"It's only then that i spotted a red spotclose to you know whatI was like Schols say you didn't do it on her modesat that time everyone frozelike "no that can't be"i know you would go low before she covered what was on show "
I don't get this bar.And allow exposing man like that.